Status: Second priority. Updates will be slow, but please be patient :)

3652 Days of Julia

I knew he was ready to let me go. As much as I wasn’t ready to leave him, I knew he could survive.

Julia Prince and Oliver Sykes had been in love with one another since the moment they met at the tender age of sixteen. For an entire decade their relationship had been tested, and it had always proven to stay strong.

As this story takes you through the emotional journey that has kept them so consumed by one another, remember that not everything is what it seems.

You'll fall in love with their innocence, you'll recognise yourself in their pain and tears and happiness and confusion.

... and you'll be left tranced by the end when it finally comes.

Author's Note: I own the plot of this story and it's content. Even if you don't like Oliver Sykes don't put off reading it! Support means a lot, so please comment and subscribe if you like it!

The name is taken from the movie "500 Days of Summer", but the only resembelence this has to the movie is the format of flashback like chapters.
  1. Prologue.
    The Beginning of The End.
  2. Chapter One.
    First Day.
  3. Chapter Two.
    Lazy Days.
  4. Chapter Three.
    Abuse.
  5. Chapter Five.
    Pain.
  6. Chapter Six.
    Discovery.
  7. Chapter Seven.
    First Time. (NC17, strong sexual content.)
  8. Chapter Eight.
    Coping?
  9. Chapter Nine.
    Moving.