Status: In Progress

Bad Moment, Perfect Timing

After her "bestfriend", Libby's, nasty break up Alexandra Danieles finds herself being dragged to a party where Libby's EX was going to be. After being blackmailed by now her EX best friend Alex finds herself being dragged into Libby's plans at getting back at both her boyfriend, and even Alex, she realzies the other boy beside Libby's EX was not Duke but instead his famous cousin Taylor Lautner. When anger leads to confusion, confusion leads to love. Alexandra is caught between friendship, hatred, blackmail, and love.
  1. Prologue
    We’re going to party tonight! We’re going to the same party he’s going to and I’m going to show him how happy I am without him.
  2. Familiar Faces
    “I’d take it easy if I were you” The familiar voice made my eyes dart up to see my old best friend whom I hadn’t seen in two years smiling at me.
  3. Friends To Enemies
    Libby smiled proudly and then walked away swaying her hips side to side like the bitch she was.
  4. Kidnapped Your Heart
    So I turned quickly before Libby could grab me and I pulled the pillow case off the head who was most definitely NOT Duke. Where Duke should have been Taylor sat with an extremely confused face.