Status: Hiatus! But comment anyway (:

Postcards from Seoul

Hi everyone! This is my first U-Kiss fic and the first one I post up here so this is pretty ~exciting~, lol. :3 I have to warn you that there will be lots and lots of bad grammar, build-ups and spelling. The facts may also be way off (as my research didn't go too well) but hey, it's fiction so I guess it can be whatever I want it to be. :b Also, if anyone wants to make banners, character charts and posters you're all very welcome to do so! <3 This fic will also be very "open" so there will be frequent reader polls where you can decide what happens.

S U M M A R Y
After giving up on their daughter Bae Rina (18) gets sent off to boarding school to South-Korea (Seoul). However when she arrives the schools dorms are full and she has to live at another dorm - where 7 now quite famous idols live. After a warm welcome, Rina starts to adjust to her new life. The language is hard and one of the boys seems determined to make her life a living hell. But what happens when Rina finds herself not falling for one of them, but three?

For those of you who do not know U-KISS; this might come in hand. Even though, please read it! I really want feedback on this.

D I S C L A I M E R
As much as I wish I did; I do not own the 7 guys of U-KISS.
However, I do own Bae Rina and the other original characters in this story. :)
The plot is also mine, and all places named in this fic exists. (Such as Hanlim, the school Rina goes to)
  1. The Flight
    Seoul, Here I come
  2. The First Postcard
    We're not at home anymor
  3. The Second Postcard
    Maknae means the youngest
  4. The Third Postcard
    Mr. Moody
  5. The Fourth Postcard
    High Technology
  6. The Fifth Postcard
    Pretty princesses and smiles
  7. The Sixth Postcard
    Weak
  8. The Seventh Postcard
    Beat