Sequel: Tour With Me
Status: Completed. 6/20/2010

Dance with Me

Studio

Natalie’s POV

I couldn’t believe that this was happening. I couldn’t believe that I was standing in front of Timbaland and Justin Timberlake. It was just a few days ago that I was dancing to one of their songs and now I’m actually meeting them. I never even dreamed of meeting them and now I am.

The only thing that would make this better is if I didn’t scream a few seconds ago.

“I take it that you already know who they are” Justin said with a smirk plastered onto his face.

I nodded and slowly took my hands form over my mouth. I was frozen out of shock. I was standing in front of one of my idols, no, two of my idols. I love Timbaland’s beats, he’s simply amazing. Justin on the other hand was not only an amazing singer and dancer, but he was smoking. He was beyond smoking, he was definitely in my top five celebrity crushes.

“How could I not know who this?” I carefully spoke. I didn’t want my voice to crack or anything. I had already screamed and exposed the fan girl inside of me. I had to make sure that my inner fan girl didn’t come out again anytime soon.

I slowly walked into the room. “I would have to live under a rock to not know who these guys are. No I would have to live on another planet not to know who these guys are, and that wouldn’t even make since because I’m sure aliens like music to and—” I stopped mid sentence and covered my mouth again.

I took my hand down and looked at them. “I’m rambling aren’t I?” I questioned. I heard Justin laugh from behind me while Timbaland and Timberlake simply smiled at me. Remind me to kill Bieber later, after I thank him.

“Don’t worry I’ve seen worse” Timberlake added. I simply smiled and nodded. Justin then folded his arms behind his head. “But I hear you’re been giving JB here some trouble about helping him on the tour” he said.

I groaned before plopping down on the couch behind me. I had completely forgot that that was the entire reason for him introducing me to them was just to get them to convince me to be his back-up dancer. I had to admit it though, this might just work. Now if it was either of my top two favorite people, I would have said yes right there on the spot.

Justin then sat down beside me and I sent a quick andsubtle glare his way. “Well you have” he said with a laugh.

I rolled my eyes before looking back at the guys. “I haven’t been giving him that much trouble” I explained. The truth is that I have been giving him a lot of trouble but I don’t want to let them know how much of a bitch I can be. I’m a fan, why would I want them to know that I’m kind of a bitch.

“Yeah you have” he disagreed.

“Not now Bieber” I said while putting my hand up to silence him.

Bieber smiled before grabbing my hand and setting down on the couch. “So we’re back to Bieber now are we”

I rolled my eyes before taking my hand from his and crossing my arms over my chest. I ignored the warm sensation that my hand felt when it was in his grasp. I ignored how my hand still tingled even though it wasn’t holding his anymore. I completely ignored it and shrugged it off as being nothing.

“So you don’t want to be a backup dancer?” Timbaland asked.

I sighed and leaned back on the couch. “It’s not exactly that” I began “I just have…personal reasons. That and being on tour with Bieber is just torture” I said.

I honestly added the last part so that they wouldn’t ask me about my personal reasons. I didn’t need them all asking me what was wrong. Bieber already has his suspicions; I don’t need him asking me anything else.

The guys started laughing and Bieber rolled his eyes. “I’m sitting right here you know”

“Really, I didn’t notice” I said while rolling my eyes as well.

“Well let me ask you this” Justin said. I then directed my attention to him, ready for what he had to say. He then leaned forward and rested his hands on his knees. “How long have you been dancing?”

I pursed my lips as I counted the years. “Well I started taking lessons when I was seven so about…nine years going on ten”

Everyone in the room seemed a little shocked by my answer. I thought I heard Justin mumble something about me being sixteen but I couldn’t quite make it out so I shrugged it off as nothing.

“So when you were seven did you ever think that in nine years you would have the chance to travel the world and do what you love at the same time” Timbaland asked.

I shrunk back a little. I looked down at my shoes. “No” I muttered.

I then took a quick deep breath and crossed my legs before looking up at him. I wasn’t going to go out without a fight. I didn’t need to show Bieber any signs of weakness. Then he would know how to convince me to do something extremely easily. “But that’s not the point, the point is that I can’t even if I wanted to. I don’t think that whether u thought about it when I was younger really makes a difference anymore” I honestly explained.

“Of course it matters” Bieber spoke up.

“Why don’t you think that it matters?” Justin questioned as his forehead wrinkled in confusion.

I sighed and flipped my hair over my shoulder. “Because my reason for not going is more important than reasons for me going….sorry” I muttered as I looked down at my shoes. There wasn’t anything that I could say that I could avoid this. Deep down inside of me I knew that I was going to end up telling them part of the reason. This would soon lead to more questions.

“Does your family know that you don’t want to go?” Timbaland questioned.

I immediately tensed up at the word family. I didn’t have any family any more. The only person who I had left was Dante, Dante, the person who I had basically abandoned for my own personal gain. He was my reason for not wanting to audition in the first place. I couldn’t simply leave him here and have my Aunt take care of him, but that’s exactly what I did a few hours ago.

I shook my head. “No they don’t even know about the audition” I said. It wasn’t like it wasn’t the truth, Dante didn’t know about the audition. There was no point in telling her because she would gladly make me audition just to send me away and get me out of her house. At least now she doesn’t have to worry about that anymore.

I uncrossed my legs before turning to face Justin. “Can I use your phone for a second?” I questioned.

“Uh, sure” he said as he pulled his phone out of his pocket.

“Thanks” I said before taking his phone. I stood up and walked over towards the door while dialing a familiar number. “I’ll be back” I said before shutting the door.

I held the phone up to my ears as it rang. I continued to walk down the hallway as I listened to the phone ring. I couldn’t believe that I had never thought about this before. I wasn’t sure if this would help anything but it was the best chance that I had. On the fourth ring the phone a familiar voice answered the phone.

“I don’t know who this is, but I’m not interested in anything that you’re selling—”

“Maya it’s me” I interrupted. I heard her gasp over the phone. I then heard her say something to someone else on the phone.

I sighed and leaned my back against the wall. I didn’t know what I was going to tell her. I couldn’t just say well my Aunt kicked me out of the house and your supposed future husband took care of me. Now I’m calling you from his phone to ask if I can stay with you. I’m sure she would either over react or not believe me.

“Where are you? You’re lucky that I’m in gym right now or I wouldn’t have answered the phone. You know I was worried about you, not showing up to school is just unlike you. Skipping school is even more not like you” she spoke. Her tone was dripping with worry and concern. She would make a great mother some day with the way that she’s scolding me.

“Look I’ll explain everything later but right now I need a favor” I began.

“Wait where are you? Are you okay?”

“I’m fine trust me. If I told you where I was you wouldn’t believe me” I said with a smile knowing that it was completely true. “Anyway I need you to pick Dante up from school and take him to your house. I’ll see if I can come by and pick him up later”

“No you are going to pick him up from my house so that you can explain what the hell is going on” she demanded.

I rolled my eyes and smiled. “I’ll see what I can do but someone might be coming with me” I said as my mind wandered back to Bieber. Knowing him he would come along with me. That would only cause more drama and the need for more of an explanation.

“Who. It better not be a boy…or at least one that I don’t know”

“Oh believe me you know him”

“Well then bring his ass to, but you still have a lot of explaining to do”

I laughed and shook my head. “Okay, okay now get back to class” I said before hanging the phone up.

I walked back to the room and heard the sound of voices and laughter from the other side. Being the curious person that I am, I pressed my ear to the door and decided to listen to the guys’ conversation.

“You sure know how to pick’em JB” I heard Justin say with a small laugh.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about” Bieber denied with a laugh.

“Oh come-on man, you picked her cause she’s hot” Timbaland added.

I somewhat tensed up at the sound of this. That couldn’t be true, he wouldn’t do that. Not that I would care much, if he thought I was hot.Actually I would love it…a lot. It’s just the fact that that would be the only reason why he really wanted me to audition. That would be the real thing that would make me upset.

“No it’s not. She can actually dance, you have to see her, she’s pretty amazing actually. You can tell how much she loves it when she dances. I don’t think I’ve ever seen someone move like her”

I was still somewhat tense but managed to relax a little bit. Okay, so he really did want me to be his back-up dancer because I could dance. I was still slightly tense because of what he had said. The way that he had talked about my dancing was a little to….admiring for my taste. It made me wonder.

“Okay good to know that you like the fact that she can and that you don’t think that she’s hot”

“Well ain’t saying all of that” Justin said with a laugh.

The other guys laughed as well and I couldn’t help but roll my eyes. No matter what age they were they were still guys. I slowly opened the door and walked back inside as if I didn’t hear anything. “Sorry about that I had to make a phone call” I said as I sat down.

“It’s cool, but JB missed you” Justin said as he leaned back in his chair.

Justin and I both rolled our eyes in sync. “Really, it’s like that now Justin” I said while looking at his smirking figure.

“I thought we were close. I was with you through N’sync” I joked.

Everyone in the room roared with laughter. We had completely forgotten about convincing me to dance with Justin on tour and were now simply having fun. I liked this better, having fun with celebrities in a music studio. How often do you get the chance to say that?

“You were like two” Justin added as the laughter died down.

“But I was there”

Justin laughed again while shaking his head. I relaxed and leaned back on the couch. Once again I was comfortable, happy and content.

And it was all because of Bieber.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'll admit it, i like this chapter a lot. It's continues to show more of Natalie's opinion about Justin.

And what about that last sentence?
Do you guys think that Justin was being to admiring earlier?
Do you think Justin is going to take Natalie to Maya's house?
How do you think Maya is going to react to Justin?

Comments=Next Chapter