Sequel: Tour With Me
Status: Completed. 6/20/2010

Dance with Me

Use to

Natalie’s POV

Bieber and I hung out at the studio for a while longer. I spent most of the time talking to Justin and Timbaland. I would talk to Bieber every once in a while, but I spent most of my time talking to the guys. Once in a while they would try to sneak something in the conversation about me being a back-up dancer but I would simply change the subject.

I’ll admit that I was purposely not paying that much attention to Bieber. I would make a comment when he said something once in a while but nothing else. I couldn’t help it, there was so much………tension if you will between me and him. Every time we had a conversation it ended with one of us making a suggestive comment or flirting with one another. I don’t want give the impression that I’m actually interested in him.

I’m not, I’m absolutely not. We’re just……acquaintances. Bieber is not on my list of guys that I want. If I didn’t want to go on tour with him, why would I want to date him? Sure, Bieber was kind of cute, but I wouldn’t want to date him.

Eventually, Bieber said that we had to go. So I said bye to the guys and followed Bieber back to the car with Nick. Bieber opened the door of the car for me and I climbed inside. Justin followed suit and we were off.

“So…” Justin began “I would ask you if you liked it but you’re oh so high pitched scream” he spoke with a smirk.

I rolled my eyes. If he was in my shoes he would have screamed to. Somehow I knew that I was going to be getting crap about the scream from him. It was only a matter of time until he brought it up again. I’ll admit that I was hoping he would forget about it though.

“Whatever” I replied.

“Oh don’t worry your secrets safe with me…..until I decide to tell someone”

“You’re such a douche” I said as I glared.

I then folded my arms across my chest and leaned back in my seat with a smirk on my face. “You’re just jealous that I didn’t scream for you” I muttered.

“Oh please, I could easily get you to scream for me” he replied with a smirk.

I rolled my eyes as I took out my I-pod. See what I mean, he always has to start something.Not that I mind. I just wouldn’t have wanted him to say something like that in front of one of them. That would have been more awkward than I could ever imagine.

I scrolled through my playlist while thinking of something to listen to. I decided that I wanted to relax during the rest of the car ride. I then scrolled through my playlist until I landed on Cool by Anthony Hamilton ft David Banner.

I was absolutely in love with this song. It was just so cute and meaningful. It was a song with simple lyrics that was straight to the point. It’s also catchy, and has a nice beat to it. It was a great R&B song, and R&B was my favorite genre of music, not rap, rock, hip-hop, gogo just R&B. I may listen to everything else but R&B will always win.

I started playing the song as I put my headphones in my ear. I could feel Justin’s eyes boring themselves into the side of my head. I sighed before looking at him.

“Yes?” I questioned.

“What song are you listen’ to this time?” he questioned.

Instead of simply telling him I pulled out my right headphone and handed it to him. “Why not find out for yourself?”

Justin smirked before taking the headphone and putting it in his ear. I then leaned back and closed my eyes as I listened to the song.

We don't have to worry 'bout no money
To have us a real good time
And we don't have to leave in the morning
The whole day just you and I
And it don't have to get any better
It's perfect you in my life

If you're cool then I’m cool then we're cool

We don't have to worry 'bout no groceries
We can fill up on love alone
If we ain't got enough for a movie
We can just sit at home
Have a little role play baby
Whatever turns you on

If you're cool then I’m cool then we're cool
If you're cool then I’m cool then we're cool

Quit your worrying baby
Quit your worrying girl
You don't have to worry no more baby
Quit your crying lady dry your eyes
We can conquer the world


I opened my eyes and glanced over at Justin. He had his hands folded behind his head as he leaned back against the seat. A small smile was on his face as he listened to the music. His foot tapped slightly to the beat.

I found myself involuntarily smiling at this. Who knows why, but I did. He just looked so happy and relaxed. I couldn’t help myself. I then closed my eyes and went back to enjoying the music.

Pack a little love for the evening
Let me hold you tight
Don't be worried about my problems believe me
Everything's gonna be alright
We can shoot for the moon watch some cartoons
Whatever makes you smile

If you're cool then I’m cool then we're cool
If you're cool then I’m cool then we're cool

Quit your worrying baby
You forget about your problems now
Quit your worrying girl
You never gotta worry about a thing no

Quit your crying lady
Quit your crying baby
We can conquer the world
We can conquer anything together

Me and you in the pick-up truck touchin' and kissin'
I'm bare foot strawin' 'em out laughin' and kissin'
I know you from the city of love louis vuitton
But you're stressed out come over here and let me calm

Your soul let me rub on your back paint on your toes
Let me scratch the dandruff out of your scalp
Pickin' your nose oh boy you so nasty
Is all I hear you scream

But you the answer to my question
The 'eh to my dreams you a radio killa
We can call our white friends up and drink a miller
Genuine draft then kick 'em all out of the house take us a bath
You choose all I need in this world is y o u and I’m cool

Don't worry girl don't worry yeah
Don't worry no you ain't never got to worry about a thing baby
We're alright said we're alright
Hold on hold on hold on hold on

Quit your worrying baby
Quit your worrying quit your worrying girl
Forget about the problems in the past
Quit your crying lady
Go on and dry your eyes baby

We can conquer the world
We can conquer the world
Baby baby we can conquer the world
Gon' forget about your problems
We can conquer the world


I opened my eyes and glanced over at Justin. His eyes were still closed and his small smile was still on his face although the music had stopped. I sat there for a while just staring at him, until I realized what I was doing.

I quickly turned away and cleared my throat.What the hell was I just doing? “So how did you like it?” I questioned as I gazed out the window. I refused to look at him right now.

“Not bad actually” he replied.

“Can I see your I-pod for a sec’?” he questioned.

“No” I sharply replied as I continued to stare out the window.

There were many reasons why I didn’t want him to see my I-pod. One of the main reasons was because my I-pod was one of my most precious things to me (material thing that is). I hardly trust anyone with it, why would I trust him with it when I barely know him. The second reason is because I know I would hear some crap from him about some of the songs on my I-pod.

“Why not?” he questioned.

I turned around to face him only to have his gaze meet mine.My mind went blank for a second as I stared into his hazel eyes. They were so full of curiosity and happiness, that I couldn’t help it. Justin sat there waiting for my answer, blankly staring into my eyes.

“Because I said so that’s why” I plainly replied, never breaking my gaze from him.

Justin opened his mouth to speak, but was interrupted by Nick’s voice. “Looks like we have another situation on our hands Jus’” he said.

I furrowed my brows together once the words left his mouth. What did he mean by situation? What the heck was happening or about to happen?

Justin rolled his eyes and stared out of the window. A could still see the smile slowly making its way onto his face despite him rolling his eyes. “Of course we do” he replied.

“Did you call them?” he asked Nick.

Nick nodded his head while keeping his gaze focused on the road. “They’re already there” he explained.

“Nice” Justin spoke before sliding his phone out of his pocket and beginning to text someone.

I sat there still utterly confused. I had no idea what they were talking about, or what was going on. My curiosity was getting the best of me, so I decided to ask. But before, I could ask what was going on, we pulled up in front of the dance studio.

Standing in front of the studio were hundreds of screaming girls. Some were carrying posters, some were wearing shirts with either his name or his picture on it. I could tell that the ones that weren’t carrying posters, were carrying cameras, hoping that they could get a picture of him when he walks by. They were all standing behind iron barriers that police use to keep people in order.

Standing in front of the crowd of fans were six extremely muscular guys dressed in black. There were three on each side of the small path that was made towards the door. Each one of them looked serious and unemotional.

I sat there in shock as I stared out the window. What the hell? I had no idea how the girls even knew that he was going to be here. I had never seen so many girls at one time in my life, especially having them all gather together for one person.

Justin looked over at me and smiled as he shrugged his shoulders. “You get use to it after a while” he explained.

I continued to sit there completely stunned. I don’t think that I would ever be able to get use to something like this. Having security follow you everywhere, and have fans follow you places, it’s kind of weird. I would never be able to adjust to something like this, or at least I don’t think that I would.

I hadn’t noticed Nick get out of the car, so I was a little shocked when he opened Justin’s door. Justin smiled and stepped out of the car. Suddenly the screams from the girls became louder. They started jumping up and down at the sight of him. Some of them were starting to turn red from screaming so loud. Security started to hold some of the girls back, so that they couldn’t get to Justin. I couldn’t believe that they were acting like this because of him.

Nick offered me his hand as Justin started to walk over to the fans. I could see him signing autographs and taking pictures. I bit my lip as I stared down at his hand. I was going to have to get out of the car eventually. I continued to bit my lip as I took Nick’s hand.

I stepped out of the truck only to have my eardrums burst, or at least that’s what it felt like. The screams were so loud that I didn’t think it was humanly possible for girls to scream that loud. I knew that we could scream loudly, but this was ridiculous.

Justin glanced over at me quickly, before signing another autograph for another fan. That’s when some of the fans noticed that I was there. They started to look back and forth between me and Justin. Some of them glared daggers at me. I knew exactly what was running through their heads. Am I dating Justin, and what was I doing with him.

I held my head up high as I walked towards the front door. I refused to look nervous in front of all of these people, especially girls; we feed off of the low self esteem of others.

I noticed that Justin had somehow fallen into step with me but I ignored it and kept my gaze on the door. More girls started to notice me but they continued to scream. Some of the girls then decided to start screaming out questions, hoping that they would get an answer.

“Justin is that your girlfriend?!”

“Justin who is she?!”

“What do you like about her?!”

“Marry me Justin, I could do whatever she does better!”

I winced at the last statement. It was just a little..weird to me. Not only was it insulting but it was creepy as well. Who proposes to someone like that?

Out of the corner of my eye I saw a video camera being held by a guy that looked in his twenties. I figured that he was paparazzi but that only made me feel slightly worse. What if this ends up on the internet? Then the whole world might think that we’re dating.

“Hey Justin who’s your friend?” I heard the cameraman ask.

Thankfully, he remained silent and didn’t answer. We were almost to the door, and I was somewhat proud of myself. I had managed to hold my head up and keep my thoughts to myself. I hadn’t even glared at Justin…yet.

Everything was going smoothly, until I heard one comment.

“Justin I’m half black!!”

I immediately stopped mid-step as soon as the words hit my ears. Did she really just say that? I started to turn around and face the direction that the voice had come from. Justin then put his hand on the small of my back and continued walking. I took a deep breath and continued walking as well. Justin opened the door for me and I walked inside.

This was definitely something I couldn’t get used to.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading.
And i really do love that song. If you've never heard it before look it up on youtube, its amazing. I adore it soooo much. :)

So what do you guys think about the fans reaction to Natalie?

Serious question, do you guys think that the tension is building or dying down and if its dying do you guys want it to stay that way?

Comments=Next Chapter