Status: Active?

One Less Lonely Girl

"Turn that crap down!" I yelled down the hall to my little sister's room. All week all I heard was "Baby. baby, baby, oh!" and I was ready to kill someone.

"Justin Bieber is not crap! He's a musical genius!" She said slamming her door shut. "You wouldn't know music if it bit you in the ass!"

"Watch your mouth!" Our mom snapped from downstairs. I have good taste in music!

"Just because I listen to real music, doesn't mean you have to insult it. Try listening to the Jonas Brothers for a change!" I rolled my eyes and slammed my door shut. Gah! I hated my sister sometimes! There was a light tapping at my bedroom door. "What?! Oh... yes mom?" I let her in and sat on my bed.

"Listen, I have a huge favour to ask of you..." She smiled. "I got Chloe tickets to see Justin Bieber in concert, and I can't get that night off and--"

"No! No way mom! I am not taking her to see him in concert! I am not going to sit through two hours of crappy music for her happiness. I love her mom, but not that much. Sorry." I got up and finished putting my eyeliner on.

"What if I pay you, Emily?"

"How much?"

"One hundred. I know how much you hate him... so one hundred." My eyes grew wide.

"Deal." What did I just do...?

Yes! I am a Bieber fan, please don't hate because the main character hates him. It will get better I hope. I do not own Justin Bieber, I do, however, own the other characters. Enjoy!

xoxo

Grace.