And I Stumble

For reasons unknown, Adrienne Armstrong suddenly leaves her husband, Billie Joe. This tears apart his world. He must keep himself together though, for the sake of his children and his band. His world comes crashing down yet again however , when he discovers that Adrienne has left him for another man - Mike Dirnt. Suddenly, the prospect of Green Day's future seems to fade into the distance. Billie Joe wonders how his best friend could've betrayed him in such a way. Mike wonders how he got himself muddled in the whole mess in the first place.

A/N: This is not meant to be a happy Mike and Adie story. Just to be clear. Also, lyrics are from "Everytime I Look For You" by Blink-182.
  1. Not Like A Lover
    Mike's point of view. He gives us some insight to Adrienne and his "relationship."
  2. It Just Wasn't
    Mike's point of view again. He shares some of his feelings on how he feels about Billie Joe, with everything surrounding them and their rapidly crumbling friendship.
  3. What Your Intentions May Have Been
    Billie Joe's first chapter. It's directed entirely to Adrienne. Just some insight into what's going on with him.
  4. Hate
    Billie Joe's point of view, once again. Mostly directed to Adrienne. His attitude towards her changes a bit.
  5. Bruises Say That Much
    The first of Adrienne's side. We get a look into her confused thoughts. She's all over the place not knowing what's righ and what's wrong. Desperate for an answer, is she.
  6. Hurt
    Adrienne