‹ Prequel: Out of No Where

Out of Mind and Body

Here Rosanna's story will continue from where she left off. Yes, this is a sequel to my other story Out of No Where. I have doubts that this will get many readers but a few people have pushed me, and I'm kinda excited about it. I have so many active stories so far, so I'm afraid this will be more work. Please comment saying I should continue.

Now if you would like to read this jaw dropping story I've planned out full of intense drama, but do not want to read the prequel, here you go. Refresh your memories or learn what happened. I do suggest reading the first though, it was good, and funny.

"Rosanna wished on 11/11/11 at 11:11 to have her soul mate, Austin, be with her for one more week. Austin had been killed. She began to see him, then feel him for a week. Each day came a different rule and new memory. They had friends, Mark, Cameron, Jared, Garret, and Peter. With friends comes drama. Mark liking Rosanna. Cameron liking Mark. Garret and Jared getting together. And other mixed feelings from those people. The night before Austin was to be gone forever they made love like Rosanna had planned on years before he left. The next morning she wrote letters to all of her loved ones, and went to commit suicide. Filling the bathtub with ice and cold water, locking the door, and playing music. She welcomed her death because its said that if you kill yourself for your true soul mate, you would go to heaven instead of hell. Mark and her mother broke down the door and got her out. At the finger tips of death itself she is rushed away in an ambulance. Austin is gone, just like Marks hope for his true love, Rosanna."

So you got the lay down right there. I hope you enjoy this new story. Please comment subscribe, and advertise. Happy Reading!

-Chrissy