Status: working on it

Angel's Secret

What would you do with a secret that can destroy heaven? For several centuries the angels kept this from satan and his demons. But what happens when an ordinary, defenceless girl knows this secret? Ananie a mere mortal falls in love with an angel named Jace. One of the few angels alive that knows the secret. He was sent to spy on satan and his plans, but sadly was at the wrong place...at the wrong time. Can Ananie destroy satans plans and be rid of the angels after her for knowing too much, or will she fall into the hands of fate and fulfill the prophecy. Will Jace finally be with justane or does he fall in love with Ananie find out in the new series in Angel's Secret.
  1. JACE AND PROBLEMS
    Jace hurts his best friend and finds out things he didnt even want to hear!
  2. Disaster Strikes
    Jace is on his way to the ship when the emergency alarm rings. Demons have entered heaven, but how is this possible we're on holy territory.
  3. Airplane Surprise!
    After the incident in heaven jace was sent ona mission to find the human and spy and destroy the devil's plans.
  4. God's backup plan
    jace and justane finally land on earth, and it's obvious that there coming is not welcomed.