Status: Updated biweekly

Used to Love 'Em

The American Music awards of 2010 came and went earning Guns N' Roses another award and leaving Chad Kroger of Nickleback speechless for his oh-so-close victory.

Only days later Axl Rose, the lead singer of Guns N' Roses steps foot on the Sunset Strip again for the first time in nearly a decade and a half and all is well in Los Angeles.

Then weird things start to happen, famous musicians that commonly wander the Strip begin to go missing as well as Axl's former and current bandmates.. Axl however remains unharmed, and then the bodies begin to pile up leaving all the fingers pointing at Axl. Suddenly Axl isn't looking at a major fine for insulting homosexuals, he's looking at more then a simple overnighter in jail. He's looking at serious punishments for murder, because in California the punishment for muliple accounts of murder is the death penalty.

The ultimate penalty for something that Axl has nothing to do with and he's not willing to pay the price for something he has nothing to do with.

© 2010 Property Hailey (Saul Hudson) I do not own Axl Rose, Chad Kroger, The Music Awards, the Sunset Strip, Guns N' Roses or any other famous people/places that are in this story. I do however own the plot and any thing that does happen in here and all the ideas in this.
  1. Prolouge
    2,768 words
  2. Chapter One
    2,412 words
  3. Chapter Two.
    2,485 words
  4. Chapter Three
    1,428 words.
  5. Chapter Four
    2,880 words.
  6. Chapter Five
    1,094 words
  7. Chapter Six
    3,924 words.
  8. Chapter Seven
    5,377 words long
  9. Chapter Eight
    5,756 words
  10. Chapter Nine
    4,259 words
  11. Chapter Ten
    7,675 words
  12. Chapter Eleven
    3,995 words