You're Giving Me Such A Rush

A huge thanks to Melissa for the banner.

Many people don’t remember events from their lives at 6 years old, but Micah Harrison certainly does, because just one single event changed her life forever; as cheesy as it sounds it was when she met one of the greatest people to ever walk this earth, he best friend, her confidant and her personal teddy bear.

Alex Gaskarth can still remember that day as clear as rain. He was just 7 years old when he moved from his birth place of England to the state of Maryland in the great USA. He remembered sitting in the backseat of his parent’s new car and driving through the streets. He remembered pulling up into a driveway and his mother helping him out of the car. He remembered looking over to house next door to his new one and seeing the tiny girl playing with a slightly older boy in their garden. He remembered that that moment was the one when he knew that this tiny but energetic girl was going to be his friend; his best friend.

Throughout the years Micah and Alex only became closer and were soon inseparable. Girls across the whole of Dulaney High School hated her because she had such a close knit relationship with not only Alex but his three best friends and band mates, Jack, Rian and Zack.

Zack and Micah have a strange relationship; they constantly feel awkward and surrounded by tension when around each other. But there is a strange sort of attraction between the two of them.

When the time rolls around for the guy’s senior year, with Micah only being in her junior year, they’ve been signed and are getting ready for their tour they’ve been scheduled for.

How will Micah feel about being left in Baltimore?