Status: Comment and I swear to update, it helps motivate me to write. It's greatly appreciated!

Even Brighter Than the Moon

"Boom, boom, boom. Even brighter than the moon, moon, moon. It's always been inside of you, you, you. And now it's time to let it through. Cause baby you're a firework
Come on show 'em what your worth. Make 'em go 'Oh, oh, oh!'
As you shoot across the sky-y-y." - Firework by Katy Perry


Sarah and Jimmy were blessed with two daughters. Ember was a carbon copy of her mother with her jawl line, nose, and pale skin. She was a socialite of the school, student body president, and captian of the cheerleading team. Ember was everything they could want and more.

Then there was Agatha Rae. Or informally known as Aggie Rae or Aggs by her father. She was taller and leaner than her mother or sister. She had naturally long black hair, curling to purfect, giant, swirls. At the moment blue and megenta streaks ran through it. She and her sister both shared the same wide, pale blue eyes; inheritance of their father. Aggie Rae wasn't the social butterfly like her sister, actually she had few friends and neither were her sister. Aggie Rae stays burried in her books, away from everyone and everything. Only her father seemingly understands the family black sheep, and she'd rather keep it that way.If only she'd let them see the Aggs that likes fighting with lightsabers, dancing around the room and singing songs way before her time; the hidden one that loves life. The girl that loves it's colors of the rainbow and the good, the bad, and the ugly. There too blind to see her.

But what will Aggs do when a certain Avenged kid looks her way? This is not a love story, but a story that contains love. It's just Aggie Rae's life.

I don't own Avenged Sevenfold, or The Rev. This is just a fanficiton.