Status: About as active as the Jonas Brother's Sex Life- Lmao jk

What Lies Behind the Ocean Ties and Open Skies

Rubi La Fa-yet is a young girl only 17 years old she lives in manor passed down from generation to generation. She lives with her single hard-working mother, Bernice Annette, and her stubborn, dashing, yet intelligent older brother Jose La Fa-yet.

Her brother, mother, and she are very close and protect one another to make up for her no show of a father. Bernice has always kept her past with her children's father a secret, but when Rubi turns 17 and Jose 21 its time to tell them the truth.

Bernice has always been a witch since the day she was born, living a trouble life thanks to magic, Bernice refused to put her two children through that so she stripped them of their powers to what she hoped was forever.

But forever came to an end too soon when Jose and Rubi's father shows up to warn Bernice of an evil threat that threatens Jose. Having no choice but to give her children their powers Bernice tells Jose and Rubi about her being a witch and about them being half witch as well.

Outraged at the sight of a father they hardly know Roger, shows up to tell his children not only are they half witch they are also part angels. Roger did not abandon his family on purpose but because he had to what he and Bernice did was forbidden yet they disregarded the rules now the consequence are that he can not be a father to his children but a father too all of God's creation.

Rubi's life takes unexpected turn when she completes her training as a witch and now she and her brother have to start training to become guardians. Yet the evil that they all feared finally came like a flash her brother had turn evil.

Rubi now has to fight for her life when her extremely powerful evil brother tries to kill her, her mother is deathly ill and taken away for her own protection, and her white lighter admits that she is his, and they were meant to be Rubi feels her life spinning out of control.

Yet just as the clock strikes noon and she turns 18 God, himself has a special mission for her she along side of a healing angel or a Seraphim's, and an archangel who have to take human form and descent on earth. She is part of this mission to show the angels how to interact with humans but her memory was wiped out and she remembers nothing of her past life.

All three are settle in the small town of Aurora, upstate New York lots of tragic things are occurring in this usually quiet small town. Which Dark lighters are taking over and its up to these three angels to spread the love, faith, and grace of God.

Rule number one: Don't fall in love with a human
Rule number two: Don't get too involve with humans
Rule number three: Bring the Human to grace
Rule number four: Do not under any circumstance reveal your true self to a human

But when Adam Xavier Fuller, the school captain, and captain of almost every school team happens to wiggle his way into Rubi's life can they resist each other. He's handsome, outgoing, and everything a girl dreams for in a guy. She's sweet, lovely, strong willed, and has a mind of her own many qualities he's yet too see in any girl in his town.

Can they defy the rule just like her parents did, will their love survive defying Gods orders? What happens when she gets her memory back will she stay in Aurora? or will she move back to her life in San Francisco, to her mom, dad, and white lighter? Or will Jose find her and take what he wants and along with it Adam's life.

Her destiny lies in the hands of the people who lie behind the ocean ties and open skies.

Based off the book Halo by Alexandre Adornetto I recommend everyone to read it its a truly beautiful book mostly my idea but I took the angels coming to earth idea from her.
  1. Awaiting
    He walked out of our lives and now he's back.....
  2. Leave the Manor
    Ok…no sex! Say no 2 boys Rubi!’ Jose responded 'I'll just say the same thing girls tell you when you try to get laid lmaooo :-P' she texted her brother back.
  3. Witch? and Angel?
    “So this is all true Rubi and I were witches?” Jose asked “Half” Roger intervene “You guys are half whitelighter as well.” Roger said “Ok what the hell is that?” Rubi asked “Well for lack of a better word, angel.” Roger explained
  4. Family
    “Yeah mom look our family is back together.” She said showing her mother the scene before her.