Status: Complete. Read the sequel :)

I Know You've Got Your Life In Place But I've Yet To Take The Hint

16: Sex deprived.

It’d been two weeks since everything had happened. Since me and Jack’s relationship change, since I found out Lisa was pregnant, since Jack promised me that he would wait for me no matter what. And God, how I was sick of the waiting!

Zack, bless his soul, had found ways to let me and Jack have some alone time. Not that it rally made a difference, we were too scared of getting caught by the others or Lisa to do anything more than cuddle and talk. No one would think anything different of that, we were always like that.

I had to admit though, I was getting kind of, well, horny. Being around Jack had that affect. And while Lisa was more than willing and I’m sure that my hormones would be more than content to get relief any way possible, I’d told her that I didn’t believe in sleeping with pregnant women. She’d slapped me across the face and told that maybe if I hadn’t believed in sleeping with her at all, she wouldn’t be pregnant.

But let’s face it. The truth was, I didn’t want to sleep with Lisa because it would feel wrong. It would seem like I was cheating on Jack. I already considered him my boyfriend, despite the fact that I hadn’t broken up with Lisa … or officially asked him.

I didn’t want to ask him like this. I wanted it to be right, to be perfect. Jack deserved so much better than anything he’d ever gotten.

I couldn’t believe how much I’d changed in these last two weeks. Even the fans had noticed it, judging by their tweets and letters. They liked it. It made sense, right? That they’d be happier because I was happy?

Tonight, while the others were out doing whatever they do, me and Jack were sharing a blanket and some popcorn and watching … you guessed it, Home Alone. We watched this at least once a week on tour normally, but tonight, it was special because it was airing on TV and as Jack put it “it’s not even Christmas, so it’s a sign! We have to watch it, Lexy! Please?” And then he’d looked at me with those big eyes of his, and well fuck, how the hell do I say no to that?

So, here we were. All alone. In a dark room. Under a blanket. And damn it, my thoughts were most definitely not on the movie, but on how Jack felt, pressed up against me like that. How his hands drove me crazy as they brushed over my legs whenever he turned to me to quote his favorite part. How the slight hitch in his breath whenever he laughed was a turn on. Damn you, Alex I thought to myself you’re acting like a child molester. This is a kid’s movie. Jack is acting like a little kid. You should be ashamed. You’re older. Don’t take advantage of him.

But truth be told, in the dim light and with those thighs rubbing up against me and that tongue licking those lips whenever he looked at me, I didn’t care if I was older. I didn’t care if we were on the bus watching a kid’s movie, potentially waiting to be caught. We could have been at Toys’R’us and I think I still would have wanted him this much. Maybe more. There was such a thrill in the possibilities of getting caught.

Jack squirmed again just then, his cute little ass coming closer and closer to me. And naturally, I started to react. I couldn’t help it.

It was fine for a few minutes and then he starting wiggling again and I couldn’t help it. I jumped off of the couch as if it was on fire. Jack had lost his balance and fell into the cushions and was glaring at me.

“What the hell was that for, Alex?” he pouted, putting his hands on his hips.

I turned away, not wanting him to see what was bothering me. I don’t know why I was feeling so shy all of a sudden. “S’nothing.”

It wasn’t long before I felt arms around my waist. “Lexy, Lexy. I can read you like a book. And even if I couldn’t … well, this doesn’t exactly hide itself.” His hand crept down and covered the bulge in my pants. I think my heart forgot to beat just then.

“I know you’re sex deprived, Alex. You could have just said it. I’d be glad to help you out.” His voice was overly-seductive, and his hand started massaging my cock through my pants, in circles. I gulped and convinced my brain that I remembered how to breathe.

I turned towards him then, and went to kiss him, but he stopped me. “Oh no, Alex. You have to tell me what you want first. I want you to tell me. Beg me. Tell me you want me to make you scream.”

I turned bright red just then. I remembered our first initial embarrassing encounter, that kiss that Jack had given me. And then the fumbling hand-job … yeah, the boy in front of me now was anything but fumbling or embarrassed.

“Don’t be shy Lex. You know I want you, too. I just need to hear that you want me. Me and only me. No one else will satisfy you.”

I struggled to say the words. “I-I want you, J-jack. Make me sc-scream. Make me yours. Only yours.”

He smiled at me, his tongue darting seductively over those soft, warm lips. He pushed me backwards, and I toppled onto the couch. He walked forward and straddled me, his hands holding mine down as he claimed my lips fiercely. I struggled, wanting to feel my hands on his skin, but he held me down firmly while his lips worked their magic. They trailed down my neck, sucking and nibbling alternatively. Without any problems, he found that spot on my neck, and I screamed. I admit it, I screamed. I writhed underneath him, my nails digging into his hands as I tried with no avail to get my hands free. I fell backwards, pulling him down on top of me and wrapping my legs around his hips. He let go of my hands long enough to undo the buttons on my shirt, but that was enough for me. I flipped him over and then my hands were everywhere underneath his shirt. My nails raked down his bare skin and I pulled him close, close enough to rain kisses all over his neck and shoulders that were bared by his tank top. My hands got very impatient, and I found myself ripping the tank top off of his. My mouth found his chest, and then his stomach, and worked its way down towards the fastening of his jeans. I licked around the rim of his waistband, and the most delicious sound I’d ever heard left him. I undid his zipper with my teeth, while he moaned and moved underneath me.

“Alex. Alex please. I’m so sorry. I’ll never tease you again. OH ..ALEX!” My name was but a breath on his lips as my mouth touched him through the material of his boxers. I could feel the moisture that was already building up and my cock throbbed painfully at the thought of wrapping my beautiful lips around his. First, though, I rose to my knees and kissed him harshly, all of my pent-up frustration from the last few days pouring into it. My tongue scraped over his, sucking and biting. His hands dug into my ass, bd then alternated between squeezing between my thighs and gently rubbing, barely touching. I was working my way back down between his thighs when he froze.

Neither of us had heard the door open, but there was no way to miss the “WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE?!”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sexy time .. gets interupted D: WHO DO YOU THINK IT IS? WHAT DO THEY SAY? :) Closest person gets a one shot? Hmmm? :D
Commenters:
mkhlaxgrl13, queenelizabeth12,DCsabrinaFTSK I'm glad you all love this :3 Makes me so, so proud.
Katiemacx14 Awww I just love your comments :3 I love Jalexy too <3 And I'm still working on how to get from Canada to the states. I think I'll steal my neighbors fourwheeler. Not obvious at all!
OohMyRawr;It'sMCR. AWW I'm glad this is your fav story to read <3 You guys make me so damned happy. And Lisa annoys me too. I like her in real life, I guess, but this story makes me want to hate her.
In A City Of Fools Haha, you're so evil. I love you for that! XD
jbstar Aw everyone wants to kill Lisa :D LOL idk why that makes me happy. I guess its cause if you guys liked her it'd kill the story -.- :p Do you think the others will be okay with it? :O
rockandrollgf I love when people flail haha :D And I love that Jack is took care of Alex too, I can so see that in real life :"D
Scream_tobeheard i love that you commented 3 times on MY STORY! <3 And you guys are spoiling me with all these comments, awww! I can;t wait til you see what happens soon with lisa you'll be happy!
Lex Stronghorn. I must say I love your username ;) Lol but yes, person 4 who wants lisa to die. I'm liking this ;) :p And I'm not amazing but thanks anyway <3
BlackRosesBleedBlack Awww! I'll write a song for ATL with you and we'll make sure they get it! :) But yes I get what you mean with the emotions and crap, thats why i write <3
I'm so glad that this story makes you feel something, I love that in a story!
caits OMG. I love you. Like, no joke. Your comment made my insides melt <3 Like... wow. I seriously just want to hug you. I hope you don't think I'm weird. Thank you soo much!