Status: Complete. Read the sequel :)

I Know You've Got Your Life In Place But I've Yet To Take The Hint

7: I'm not talking to you anymore.

Alex stared at me in complete and utter shock. “Please tell me you aren’t seriously considering leaving the band, Jack. You can’t do that, you can’t!” His face was tormented and he looked like he was about to cry.

I looked at him evenly, not giving away that it was killing me to see him hurt. “And if I was serious?” I held my breath, half expecting a flippant answer, or for him to storm out on me.

“I’d leave the band, too, then,” he answered, looking me straight in the eye. “I won’t stay in a band I started with you, without you.” His eyes watered and I felt what was left of my heart rip into pieces.

“Don’t talk like that Lex, you can’t leave. Without you there is no band.”

He looked at me angrily. “Without you, there is no band, either. We’re each 25% of this band. If you leave, we don’t add up to 100% and what’s a band that doesn’t live up to it’s full potential?”

I sighed. “I’m not going to leave the band, Alex. I promise. I’m just mad, okay? I’m sorry.”

Alex looked really angry for a few minutes and I was scared that he was going to reject my apology. I didn’t know what I would do if he did that.

“Fine. But, I’m not talking to you anymore.” Alex pouted and refused to look at me.

“Really, Lex?” I smirked. “That’s going to be kind of hard onstage, you know? We’ll let the kids down!”

“Fine. I’ll talk to you onstage, but that’s it. On the bus, wherever else, you can talk to the wall and I’ll talk with the guys.”

I smothered my laughter over how childish Alex was being. “I think the guys are going to talk to me. You have Lisa, remember? And she doesn’t necessarily like the guys, so I don’t think they’re going to want converse with her unless they have to. And, they feel bad for me so I think they’re going to take my side. Poor you stuck with only Lisa to talk to. It’s going to be a long few months, Lex. A long few months. Also, I thought we were supposed to sing a song together? That doesn’t work if we’re not talking. It won’t look natural.”

“FINE! I’ll talk to you, just shut up and come over here and give me a hug.” Alex looked at me with puppy dog eyes and I couldn’t have refused him if I tried. As I reached out to wrap my arms around the smaller boy, I tried to ignore the bolt of electricity that raced up and down my spine.

Alex wrapped his arms around me and his fingers crept up under my shirt. I swatted at them and he instead playfully slipped them inside my jeans. Embarrassed, I jumped off him.

“Alex!”

“Jack!” he mimicked.

“Keep your hands off me. If you’re that horny, go and see Lisa. I’m sure she’ll be more than willing to help you take care of your problems.” I said, irritated because I wouldn’t have anyone to take care of my problems. And I didn’t want just anyone. I wanted Alex .

“But, Jack,” he whispered. “I don’t want Lisa. I want you.” To demonstrate, he crawled onto my lap and straddled me.

I groaned inwardly. Willing myself some willpower, I decided that the quickest way to get rid of him was to join in with his little game. So, playfully, I slid my hands into the back waist of his jeans and slowly, tauntingly, slid them closer and closer to the front. I expected him to stop me as I got closer to the front, but if anything, he seemed to encourage me. When I got to the zipper, I hesitated, but then undid it anyway. Running my hands down to fully unzip it, I was startled to feel a bulge in Alex’s pants. Looking up at him, I saw that his eyes were full of lust.

“Alex?” I questioned softly.

“Jack,” he whispered back softly, before leaning in and pressing his lips against mine softly.

I was again taken by surprise. I didn’t react for a few minutes but then human nature started taking over. His tongue was probing my lips insistently and I opened my mouth to it, letting him explore my mouth to his hearts content. Instinct took over and my tongue starting dueling with his. It was hot and fiery, and I could feel myself going stiff. Alex must have felt it too, because he pressed down more insistently on me and started gyrating his hips.

Stifling a moan, I scraped my lips down his tongue and had the satisfaction of feeling him shudder on top of me. His hands were everywhere, under my shirt, undoing my pants, in my hair. One of his hands slipped down the back of my pants and cupped my ass, his nails digging into the cheeks. His fingers moved closer to the crack of my ass and started probing it. It hurt, but felt good at the same time. I moaned and moved closer to him, sucking on his tongue with everything I had. He was so stiff that it seemed like he was about to burst. He moved away from me for a minute, and looked at me. There was longing in both of our eyes, and slowly, I reached down to his unzipped pants.

Alex didn’t make a move to stop me as my hands inched his jeans and boxers down. Instead, he crushed his lips to mine again, tearing my shirt off as he did so.

When my hands brushed his dick, he bit my lip and moaned into my mouth. Ignoring how wrong this was, I wrapped my hand around him and began to tug firmly and quickly. It didn’t take long before I felt him start to cum. I released my hand and he came all over me. After that, for a few minutes, we lay there entwined.

Alex was the first to move and to speak.

“I, um, I should go, Lisa’s probably wondering, you know, yeah.” He paused a few minutes then said “Thanks,” in a really soft voice. He climbed off me, fixed his clothes, and opened the door, turning towards his bunk.

Thanks for what? Forgiving him? Helping him get off? I didn’t know. All I knew were these three things: 1) something had changed between us just then 2) Alex and I were headed for a long walk off a short pier if we kept avoiding this, and 3) once again, Alex was off to play while I was stuck cleaning up the mess he’d left behind.

Oh, make that 4 things. Number 4? I was still horny as hell.
♠ ♠ ♠
I haven't had internet because our stupid service provider fucked things up. Anyway. Here :)
Next part will be up right after, too.
Thoughts? It may seem like it's moving fast but there's still a LOT left don't worry :)