Status: Active

Let's See What You're Not

if you want to see the view from your knees;

come down and join me


Shim

The next day at school was one of the hardest I’d had. I was so hungry. You seriously wouldn't understand how hungry I was. I haven’t had any proper food in so long and my stomach kills because of it. I’ll need to nick some lunch today. I'm too hungry to be a nice guy now.

I was scanning the corridor for anyone who’d be an easy target for me. Usually I’d just go after Mark, but things are a little different between us now. He’s alright. I bet he’s one of the only people at this school who don’t hate me, unless he’s just too nice to show how he actually feels.

In the corner of my eye I spotted a younger looking boy. He’d be easy.

I clenched my fists and walked right up to him, shoving his back against the lockers. The corridor was pretty much empty and I knew no one would stop me from doing what I like to the kid.

He started shaking and I'm certain there were tears in his eyes.

The boy was trying not to make any eye contact but it wasn't doing him any favors. I prefer it when they don’t look me in the eye. It’s not as difficult that way. I smirked as I ripped his bag off his shoulders and pulled his lunch out from it.

“Cheers,” I laughed before dropping the bag down to the floor and carrying on down the corridor as if nothing had happened.

“Shimon,” I heard an annoying voice call after me. It was Mrs. Morgan again. “Shimon!”

I ignored her as usual.

“Shimon!” I heard her shout again.

She really wants to draw attention to this doesn’t she? I hate people like her. Why can’t she let me get on with my business? I don’t stop her from teaching! Well, I do sometimes but she gets paid for it so it doesn’t matter.

I heard heals clattering along the floor after me. What does she want?

“In here, now,” she hissed, grabbing hold of my arm and directing me into a nearby classroom. It wasn't her one. This is probably trespassing. Teachers shouldn’t be allowed in other teacher’s rooms.

“What?” I asked, giving her a ‘what the hell?’ look.

I quickly shrugged her arm off me. Stupid woman, she ain’t allowed to touch me. I could sue her or some crap like that for touching me.

“Did you take that boy’s lunch?” she asked, looking shocked.

“No,” I told her calmly.

“I saw-”

“What so first you drag me into some classroom with you and now you’re accusing me of stealing? What do you think I am exactly?”

“Shimon, I saw you.”

“I didn't take anything Miss and I think you should stop throwing round accusations,” I warned her. “Two can play at that game.”

“And what’s that supposed to mean?” she asked, placing her hands on her hips and giving me an inquisitive glance. “Well?”

“Just don’t touch me again, yeah?” I smiled smugly.

She looked confused then but I wasn't going to spell it out for her. I decided that I could leave now, so I went to walk out of the room.

“I'm not finished,” she insisted.

“I am,” I muttered before walking out and slamming the door.

I hate how I am, but I feel as if it’s how I have to be. If I was honest back there and really listened to her then I would’ve had to give the kid his lunch back. My way is the best way. I get what I want and need by doing whatever the hell I like, so why should I change that? So what if my way’s wrong? It works.

Most people were either out on the yard now, or in the canteen getting their lunch. Either way the school was pretty much empty now so that’s good for me. I like having a little peace and not needing to think about anyone else being around.

I'm not welcome on the yard or in the canteen, so it’s best for me to just go and eat in my own little corner; a place that is generally called the bogs.

When I was in there I went into the stall at the far side of the room, locked the door, brought the seat down and sat, ready to tuck into that guy’s lunch. He knew how to make a filling meal, I’ll give him that. Three sandwiches stuffed with meat, yogurt, a packet of crisps and an apple. I definitely chose well before. This is better than the stuff Mark usually has with him.

Even though I was starving and needed to eat this, it sort of hurt to eat. I was going to do it anyway, obviously, but I couldn’t hide the slight pain I was under. It shouldn’t hurt to eat a sandwich... Unless this is some sick way of punishing me. Oh there I go again with the paranoia. Ignore that.

I ate one of the sandwiches and the packet of crisps but decided to save the rest for later. Once I’d put the food back into my bag, I got up and walked out of the stall. When I walked out I froze. How did he get in here? I would’ve heard him come in. He wasn’t here before.

“Alright Moore?” Casper asked me, jumping down from the sink where he was sitting.

The only good thing about this is that his friends aren’t here with him. As long as it’s just me and him I should be fine.

I didn't answer him. He didn't really want an answer; it was just his ‘smart way’ of making his presence felt.

“You’ve been in there a while,” he pointed out as he walked over to me. “It’s as if they don’t feed you at home,” he laughed dryly.

He knows I was eating then. This will make me seem more hygienic. I eat in the toilets. Smart move Shim... I didn't know he was there though. If I did I wouldn’t have come out.

“Still hungry?” he asked with a raised eyebrow.

Casper was right in front of me now, but I was struggling to work out what he was playing at.

“What do you want?” I finally asked him.

“I'm just bored Shim,” he sighed. “And I have something over you so I thought I’d come mess with your head a little. That alright with you?”

I rolled my eyes at him. He’s so full of himself.

Just as I looked away he pushed me back into the cubicle and locked the door shut on us. I blinked a few times when I felt his arms wrap around my waist.

“W-what are you doing?” I asked him cautiously.

“Said I'm bored,” he shrugged, looking up so he could see my face. “And you’ll do what I say,” he grinned as he tugged on the collar of my shirt.

“Stop it,” I hissed quietly before pushing him off me.

“Feisty ay?” he laughed. “I’ll stop if you do something for me first, yeah?”

I shook my head at him. There’s no chance that I'm doing him any favors. I don’t even know what’s happening right now. He’s straight but... Straight guys don’t do that; unless that’s what he meant by ‘messing with my head’.

He grabbed onto my shoulders and forced me down onto my knees. I may have the height advantage on him but I'm a hell of a lot weaker than I used to be.

I closed my eyes tightly. He’ll overpower me with ease. He’s going to make me do this.

As he started unbuckling his belt I edged myself away from him. There wasn't really anywhere for me to go though. I'm trapped in a small toilet stall with him.

“One favor,” he smiled as he dropped his jeans to the ground.

“No chance,” I said in a shaky voice.

I ain’t doing this again. I swore I’d never do this again. Not after that asshole.

I tilted my head so I could see his. He knew what he was doing.

My body started shaking when he grabbed hold of my hair and pulled his boxers down to his knees. He forced me to look at him. He made me do it...

“You know what to do,” he chuckled before thrusting himself into my face.

I tried to stand but he was holding me down too strongly. There was only one thing I could do to make him let me go. I had to do it.

With my eyes closed tightly I took him inside of me. I wanted to gag. I wanted to throw up. I didn't do any of that though. I just did what he wanted.

“Thanks bitch,” he winked, sounding breathless as he came into my mouth.

I quickly pushed away from him and tried to spit out as much of his taste as I could. And let me get this straight; I am not his bitch. I'm not going to be either. This was a one of because I had no bloody choice.

He pulled his trousers back up again before bending down and giving me a quick kiss on the cheek and laughing at me.

“I own you,” he smirked. “And you know it.”
♠ ♠ ♠
[[Title Credit - Master of the Universe]]

Tada! I know what you're thinking 'SHE FINALLY UPDATED!' Well.... Sorry for the mega long wait. I really am. I haven't wrote anything in ages so i hope this is alright for everyone :)

And i put a little action in there, sort of. Am i forgiven? :)

(I'm so confused. I just wrote a load of stuff and now it's gone... I have no idea how that happened... Oh well. I'll retype it)

THANKS TO
IloveMCR!!! and Let_It_Roll for commenting! :D Second page of comments now! Wooo