Status: Not finished

Maybe It's Not My Weekend, But It's Gonna Be My Year

Everyone needs it, but it's not easy: love. What happens when it hits the guys of All Time Low? Will they cherish it, or let it go and end up regretting it?

Maybe It's Not My Weekend, But It's Gonna Be My Year is a love story about the members of All Time Low, Alex Gaskarth, Jack Barakat, Zack Merrick and Rian Dawson, as individuals and their search for love.

Alexander William Gaskarth * Summer Alison Montgomery * Jack Bassam Barakat * Zachary Steven Merrick * Robert Rian Dawson * Jessica Taylor Aldridge
  1. Too Much Of Anything Is Too Much
    It's time for an All Time Low tour! Summer is very excited since she will join her friends from All Time Low who she hasn't seen for quite some time on tour. (First summary, it sucks, I know)
  2. Pretty Face, But The Chase Ain't Worth The Prize
    Zack's heart is broken. How will he deal with it? And what about Jack and Donna?
  3. You Are My Only One
    Alex and Summer get into a serious fight. So serious that Alex leaves. Will they find him?
  4. I'm Always In Over My Head
    Thinks are okay between Summer and Alex, but what about Summer and Jack? And what's gonna happen with Jack and Donna?
  5. I'm Gonna Break Your Little Heart
    Summer finally knows how Zack feels about her, but what is she gonna do with it considering the fact that she has a boyfriend? And is Alex gonna find his new flame at a bar? And what's wrong with Rian's girlfriend Jess?
  6. I Point My Finger But I Just Can't Place It
    Luke turns out to be not as great as Summer thought he was, and who's gonna have to cheer her up? Summer picks up her bad habit of drinking her feelings away and has a heart-to-heart conversation with Rian. Things just might get ugly when Alex invite
  7. Before You Ask Which Way To Go, Remember Where You've Been
    Summer can't hold her frustrations back anymore, partly because she drank too much, and she goes off on Alex. How will Alex take it? Will he get mad, or will he see that she's actually right? And what will happen when the story takes an unexpected tu
  8. There's No Such Thing As A Perfect Crime
    There's too much drama going on. What's gonna happen with Alex and Summer when Alex finds someone caught them kissing? And will things work out between Jack and Donna?
  9. If Nothing Is True, What More Can I Do?
    How will things end with Jess and all the trouble she's in? And will Alex and Summer tell Zack about them? And how will Zack take it?
  10. Now I Hope You're Happy With Yourself
    The fighting continues. Are Alex and Zack gonna get it right? And what will happen with Donna and Jack? And is Jess gonna be okay?
  11. I’ll Take You Out Though I’m Hardly Worth Your Time
    Donna and Jack meet up one last time before they have to leave. Jess calls Rian to explain what's been happening at home. Zack, Alex and Summer finally have the talk.
  12. I’m A Rolling ***ing Stone
    One month later, All Time Low comes to Maryland for their last tour date of the Gimme Summer Ya Love tour, and get to spend some time at home in Baltimore. Rian is very happy to see Jess again.
  13. A Handful Of Moments I Wished I Could Change
    You'll find out a bit more about Jess' and Rian's past and their relationship. Also, another All Time Low concert will take place.
  14. Lost In The Stereo Sound
    The bar performance of The Chasing Sunrise takes place. That's pretty much it.
  15. Two Plastic Hearts With Nowhere To Run
    A surprise awaits The Chasing Sunrise after their concert. They're not the only one who will be surprised: so is Jack. And are things finally looking up for Zack?
  16. Do it for Baltimore
    Everyone's back in Baltimore, back to their normal lives - or well, I guess as a musician that isn't your normal life.
  17. The party scene has got the best of me
    It's Jess' birthday and of course she has to throw a party.