Status: Writing.

Not Just Any Royal Pain

"Royalty is a government in which the attention of the nation is concentrated on one person doing interesting actions."

---

"You are a complete and insufferable jerk and I don't understand how anyone can stand you." I told him.

"Yea, well I could say the same about you. You're so fake- that even Barbie herself can't keep up with you!" he retorted.

I was so enraged by his comment, that tears started to well up in my eyes, "Well excuse me for my caring personality- unlike you who doesn't give a crap about anyone except yourself!" I shouted. His comment hurt. I wasn't fake. I was as real as I could get.

"No dear," he spat, "I don't care what the media thinks about me. And I'm surprised to see that you would even say such a word as crap."

"Well at least I'm not the one who lied about being rich and, oh, a prince!"

He was going to reply, but he kept his mouth shut and that's when I knew I had won. I didn't like it, but I'd actually won one of our battles. And this battle declared that the war was over. I'd won, but the cost at which I had won it, made me seem like the fool of the loser. I quickly ran from him as people just started to show up and snap pictures. I never wanted to see that ginger prince ever again. This was the end of an absolutely horrid get away from my home, which reminded me once I went home I would never see him again.
  1. Tracking Down Luggage
    Skye arrives in England and has some difficulties locating her suitcase.
  2. The Elite Group
    Bailey and Skye arrive to Greenefield Manor.
  3. The Do's and Don'ts of Table Manners
    Bailey gives Skye a crash course on dinner utensils and polite talk.
  4. What A Girl Wants
    Bailey and Skye are late to dinner with two important dinner guests.
  5. Wake Up Call
    Bailey and Skye wake up the next morning and are inform they are having brunch with Mrs. Marshall (Bailey's grandmother).
  6. A Day Out
    Mrs. Marshall, Bailey and Skye all go out to run some errands, but Skye gets left behind after a late lunch.
  7. The Prince!
    Harry takes Skye to the Garden Muesem and then lunch afterwards.
  8. Work My Magic
    Harry and Skye are late to dinner