Status: Inactive at the moment

Monster

All four Cullen boys have been miserable since their mates left them. They've left Forks, returned a few times and reconnected with old friends. When thy start up at Forks High School again they realize they aren't the only new kids. Liz, Alina, Mia, and Rachel Turner just moved from cold Canada. They, like the Cullens, are vampires. Alina, Mia, and Rachel have always been good at following their strict animal blood diet. Liz on the other hand likes to cheat. She cheats so much in fact that her sisters have just turned a blind eye on the fact that she now regularly feeds on humans. Once the Cullen boys lay their eyes on the four sisters they are immediately hooked. Emmett is drawn in by Liz's confidence, Carlisle to Alina's resistance to blood, Edward to Mia's honesty, and Jasper to Rachel's control over her emotions. But when Liz finally breaks down and goes on a killing spree it will take everyone to band together and help her revert back to her diet. Either that, or they have to find the strength to kill her.
  1. Rude Awakening
    Edward's P.O.V
  2. First Kiss
    Liz's P.O.V
  3. Explanations
    Emmett's P.O.V
  4. I want you
    Emmett's P.O.V
  5. First Day
    Jasper's P.O.V
  6. Resisting
    Liz's P.O.V