Status: Active When You Comment and Subscribe

Hold on Darlin'

“Sometimes you have to forgive yourself before you can move on.” Jamie looked down at his beat up vans waiting for the two girls to say something, really anything. Gidget and Piper stared down at their hands; they were somewhat at a loss for words.

“Well, what if you can’t forgive yourself?” Gidget swallowed a lump that was starting to grow in her throat; her dark nail polish seemed to be taking her interest as she tried to push the lump back down. She told herself that crying wasn’t going to do any good; it wasn’t going to fix the problems that were at hand.

“Also, what if I don’t want to forgive myself, because I lost the only thing that made sense in my life?” Piper was already letting tears slip down her sunburned cheeks, the salty water causing her cheeks to burn even more then they had before.

Let it be known, that this story is pure fiction and the plot does belong to DarianSharkbait and Katycakes. We own no famous person in this story, because if we did, I'm sure we wouldn't be writing this.

Featuring:
Linkin Park
You Me At Six
Breathe Carolina
Bring Me The Horizon
Anarbor
The Maine
All Time Low
Pierce The Veil
The Swellers
Art of Dying
Three Days Grace
Paramore
  1. One
    December 13, 2011 - 1, 283 Words
  2. two
  3. Three
    December 13, 2011 - 977 Words
  4. four
    12.16.2011 (1492 words)
  5. Five
    January 21, 2012 | 1,987 Words
  6. six