Status: active mu***as.

All Your Fault

...How will it matter after I'm gone? Because you never learned a godamned thing...

♥ ♥ ♥

My name is Maddison Maquise, and I am the reason my best friend is dead.
I didn’t mean to. I didn’t think I impacted her that much. I didn’t think she’s actually take my words to heart.
Or to the grave.
I swore I would never have a best friend. I would have many. But I would never chose one that I liked better than everybody else.
Then Paisely came into my life.
It happened fast, our friendship that is. Really fast. We clicked immediately.
Sleepovers, parties, school dances, we went everywhere together. Every weekend I was at her house, or she at mine. Every day at school, we would be hanging out together. We would always be together.
We were joined at the hip.
After years of swearing that I would never have one, Paisely became my best friend.
And I killed her.


---

My name is Paisely Rochelle, and unfortunately, I am no longer living.
That's right, I'm dead.
And, did I mention the fact that my best friend is the one who killed me? Sort of, I guess. I mean, I killed myself, but she told me to. And I know what your thinking, if she told you to jump off a bridge would you do it?
The answers yes.
Not because I'm stupid.
But because she was my best friend,
And of course because I would die.
Apparently that's what Maddison wanted.

Some best friend, huh?


♥ ♥ ♥

...And we all get together when we bury our friends...
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
This content belongs to Baby_Grand&JustMyRandomName
All Character names, identities, story ideas and anything else belongs to us.
Do not steal, or we will find out where you live, and come burn your house down with a lighter.

Lyrics belong My Chemical Romance. No copyrights intended. Love them, sfm. Hells yush. Nom MCR♥

Kay?
Warning: Suicide, witchcraft, inappropriate language, depression, etc is used in this story. ENJOY..