‹ Prequel: Bulletproof Loneliness
Status: I'm a pretty slow updater, comments do make me update quicker!

Scars Won't Tear Us Apart

Its been ten years since Owen has met his dad, and life is going smoothly. He lives in a nice house with his boyfirend Damon and has achieved his dream of becoming a professional photographer. But when his Mom wants to make ammends, things start to get out of control.
Jimmy feels he is a great Father, he has two happy sons and there is nothing he wouldn't do for either of them. But Harley is starting to get into a lot of trouble, and not just at school, but what damage can a ten year old really do? Also, Leana's new job starts to slowly take over her life, and some problems of Jimmy's become apparent, but can they still save their marriage?
If you look in the banner, the person with brown hair is Damon. I have no idea who he is apart from he models for Drop Dead.

Anyway, Jimmy will be very much alive in this story, so if that doesn't please you, leave. Also, another fact is Damon and Owen are gay, I won't put any smut in this, but if your uncomfortable with it, you have been warned.

I don't own Jimmy, Leana, Avenged Sevenfold or any other recognisable figures. I do, however, own all the OCs. The title comes from The Sadness Will Never End by Bring Me The Horizon.

Another thing... don't copy.