Scrub Up!

The Doctors and their Junior Doctors:

-Dr Amin Lewis (Surgery)(b):
Isadore Sparrow (g)
Seymore Kendall (g)
Wren Tuesday (b)
Alyson Belle (g)

-Dr Hadley Kerelly (Cardiology)(g):
Jack Ezekiel (b)
Paul Diego (b)
Shane Frederick (b)
Bradley Robert (b)

-Dr Nelly Boyden (Paediatric)(g):
Sebastien Logan (g)
Kenzie Flynne (g)
Andrey Evan (g)
Warren Lake (b)

-Dr Bennett Carter (trauma)(b):
Sally Etta Harrison-Jones (g)

Gulstone University Hospital, has just taken on a group of 13 Junior Doctors. The Doctors are now in charge of a group of newly graduated novices. Dr Bennett Carter joined after the Junior Doctors were assigned and begged his peers to let him choose one JD to mentor in his field one which many doctors felt uncomfortable unless trained from the start, TRAUMA. In Bennett's opinion not all doctors can control a room or shouting peers/ elders and have the confidence to speak up so he chose carefully from the 13 and chose Sally.

Sally Etta Harrison-Jones has had a hard life, at age 15 she had to care for her newly divorced and suicidal mother, who in the end died due to an overdose, the guilt Sally felt for not being able to help her mother caused her to take first aid classes and take medical sciences in college and now start to become a doctor so she would never feel helpless in a life and death situation again. While in high school and college she was an avid member of the debate team and this was one of the reasons Bennett chose Sally. At the moment Sally has come home to her Aunt's, to live after dropping out of university where she was studying politics after the first semester, she realised that her love of medicine wasn't guilt as she could have stopped after learning first aid.

This story beings as Sally is leaving her Aunt Harriett's for her first day of work at G.U.H, on the way something important happens meaning she is late.