Horse Sense

Anna and her sister Sara were two horse fanatics; Anna was a Rodeo Queen, as for Sara was a Barrel Racer living on a ranch in Montana. Life was good until the day it happened. Anna grew a fear of horses from an incident that happened... Anna spent a lot time her time wanting to be near horses again but she wasn’t ready for it. Anna stayed away from horses. Until she finds the strength to over her fear.

Anna- (20) Anna is half-Navajo, half Romanian, looks more Navajo from her father, her beautiful brown eyes, waist long black hair, with red streaks. She can look like she’s mean /rude but Anna is one of the nicest and sweetest people you could ever meet. Anna has already finished 4 years of college, graduated from high school at 16, started college right away. In college, she met her boyfriend, Logan (22). Last year Logan, proposed, but they’re waiting. Anna’s horse is Shadow.

Sara- (18) Sara is half-Romanian, half Navajo, looks more Romanian from her mother, her blue/green eyes, brown hair with lime green streaks. Sara looks like a total flirt and trouble maker, that’s because she is. Though she’s very sweet, mess with her family, mess with her. Not something you’d wanna do. Sara had more smarts than Anna, graduated from high school at 15, but Sara hasn’t gone to college, instead she travels with Anna, Logan and her dad, Halbert. Going to horses, and competing. Sara’s horse is Luna.

Logan- (22) Logan was born and raised in Texas, good-looking cowboy if you ask me, 5’9 brown hair and amazing brown eyes, strong hearted man. Finished high school at 15, finished college at 21. He has all the smarts to go on with education but his heart is at the ranch, which he doesn’t want to leave Anna either. He’s knows that she is his soul mate, never should leave your soul mate go. Logan’s horse is Black Knight

James- (21) James was born in the city, raised on a ranch, 6 foot of sweetness, kindness, something every girl wants in a man. James worked on a ranch with his brother Kendall and his sister Jamie, they helped kids with autism, giving them a second chance, and getting to know horses. One could say that James had a gift to help ones in need. He finished High School at 14 and college at 18. James and Logan do competitions together, Team Calf Roping. James’ horse is Hoku.