Status: Working on sequal

Changing the Girl

Harry, be my interveiwer? <3

I woke once again in Alex’s bunk. He was snoring.

In my ear.

What. The. Hell.

I looked to his phone (he had placed [shoved] it under the pillow before we went to sleep [the first time] last night) and saw the time. 7:32 am blinded me. The picture ceased my soft swear before it could form. The picture caused a smile to drift onto my tired face.
The blinding light showed me a happy time. Zack was on the edge, his arm strewn lazily over Alex’s shoulders. On the other edge, Jack had his arms around a laughing Rian’s waist. In the middle, was me and Alex. Alex had his arms wrapped around my wait as I had mine around his neck. He had me lifted above the ground a good foot. They had to have been around 17 maybe and I 7. It was ADORABLE!

“I love that picture,” I whispered. Then I hit the button to make the screen go black, and slipped the phone back under the cover. I suddenly remembered what was happening today. I squealed quietly, and rolled onto Alex. He groaned in protest, yet stayed asleep. “Alex, Alex, Alex, Lexi, Alexi, AAAAAAAllllllleeeeeeexxxxxx, Alexander, Lexander, Allycat, Ally, Alexander, Alex!” I tried to annoy him awake. He was obviously awake, but trying to ignore me. “Alexander William Gaskarth! Pay attennnntionnnnn to meeeeeeeeeee!” I whined.

“No, go away,” Alex mumbled, pushing at me slightly.

“Alex! I wanna make your hair all pretty like!”

“It’s already pretty like, now let me sleep,” he mumbled shoving his face into a pillow.

“Nope!” I pushed him, and he tumbled out of the bunk and hit the floor with a dull thud. The thud wouldn’t have woken anyone up, had Alex not let out a girlish scream on the way down.

“What the fuck?!”

“Da fuck?”

“Hell!”

“Ugggg!”

“Mommy?”

I bet you can guess who said what. Especially the last one (Jack <3). He said it so cutely and like a little kid I, “Awwwww,” –ed. Then I leaped gracefully to the floor, landing on the balls of my feet. Thank goodness it wasn’t those of my brother!

I hopped over Alex’s body, and leaned my body against the bunks. I grasped at the wood with my fingers, and my face came up just far enough to see in his bunk. “Jacky…” I whispered into his bunk, in a minorly taunting sound. I glanced down behind me to see my brother sitting up slightly, smirking in a amused confused way. “Jacky…” I whispered to him again, still looking at Alex. I tore my gaze from him to look at the curtain. I heard grumbles from the other bunks, and heard Alex stand. I felt his hand on my back as he stood next to me. We shared a smile and I leaned up to his ear, “Maybe we could bring Jack?” I asked him. As I pulled back I saw him think it over.

A smile spread across his face and he leaned to my ear, “Anything for you Libs.” I grinned at him as he pulled away. I then proceeded to slowly move the curtain away.
Jack was laying there, his face half hidden in his Home Alone pillow. He was looking at me with tired eyes, and I gave him my cutest smile. Jack returned the smile cautiously. “Jacky?” I asked like a little kid.

“Yeah?” he asked tiredly, but still in his friendly demeanor he almost always had.

“Will you go out with Alex and I today? Please?” I asked, tilting my head and giving him a puppy face. Jack closed his eyes momentarily and sighed.

“Yes, I’ll go out with you Liz,” Jack said clearly.

“Excuse me? Oh hell no!” I heard from some bunk in the general direction of the right. The three of us turned our heads to look as Vinny climbed to a standing position. “I have first dibbs on her, and I believe we all agreed to wait until she was 18!” Wait, what?

“Um, now you have to excuse me!” I said indignantly.

“Oh fuck…” I heard someone mumble from above Jack.

“You put dibbs on my sister?” Alex asked in disbelief. He pulled me slightly behind him.

The “oh fuck…” guy ended up being Zack. Everyone decided to just pull their curtains back so
we could talk. I grasped Alex’s arm slightly, and he put me behind him almost completely. I wasn’t afraid, just minorly freaked.

“I TOLD you it was a bad idea!” Evan groaned. What the hell? Do I just attract older guys?

“So you...put dibbs on me? When did this happen?” I asked incredulously.

“Uhh haha you see…it was when we were little and then I brought it up and we had jokingly, of course, put a small tiny dibbs on you…?” Said Jack.

“Uh okaaayyyy, I see…and Vinny got first dibbs because?”

“I was fastest.”

“Hmmm.” I said. This was weird. Really weird. I mean…weird.

“I should kill all of you. All of you. Like now.” Alex seethed.

“Let’s go Lexi! Jack, get up!” I quickly ordered. Jack rolled out next to me, leaned down and
grabbed some pans and a shirt. He disappeared into the bathroom, and I pushed Alex out to the other room. I turned and looked at the amused yet guilty men who were still half asleep. “You guys are so very lucky I love you enough to forget about this.” I warned them. They nodded and closed the curtains, going to sleep. I waited for Jack, and soon enough he walked out in a blue shirt and white pants. “Come on Jacky,” I said sweetly, grabbing his larger hand in my small one.

He followed slowly.

We emerged into the “living room” and saw Alex pacing. His head snapped up to look at us, and he glared at Jack. But, I thought I had seen jealousy mixed in. “Ready?” Alex asked, slightly tense.

“Yup!” I said happily, grabbing his hand. He looked at me with a smile and pulled Jack and I out the door. I saw something super shiny, and my jaw dropped. Alex had rented a car. A very shiny car. Silver Audi shiny to be exact. “Really Alex, an Audi?” I asked, smiling at my proud brother. Alex lead us over to the car, and around to the passenger side.

“Sho-“ Jack started to shout.

“My car for the day, Libs gets shot gun!” Alex said smirking at Jack. Jack fake glared at me, and I did the mature thing and stuck my tongue out at him. I let go of Jack’s hand, and Alex opened the door for me. I smiled and kissed his cheek. It surprised him though because he had been looking the opposite way. He blinked at me, but gave me a smirk and a wink. I slid in and looked behind me; Jack had been making faces and then opened his eyes. He had an, “oops,” face and I raised an eyebrow. I turned back around as Alex slid into his own seat. He started the engine and we were off.

Blink-182 blasted from the speakers. It’s nice to see that some things never change. I left my hand on the center consol. Then I felt Alex slip his hand into mine, and I smiled looking up a little. I saw Jack’s confused face in the rear view mirror, but it seemed as though something clicked. His eyes widened impossibly, and his mouth dropped. He caught my eye and gave me a disbelieving look. I squeezed Alex’s hand tightly, and he glanced at me. He saw my eyes trained on the mirror and looked back to the road. He looked to the mirror next, and his grip tightened. He looked back to the road, and his grip kept getting tighter. “Alex…ow!” I whimpered. His grip loosened enough so that it wasn’t painful.

“So…I know what you two were doing last night…” Jack said awkwardly. I took a shaky breath. Alex took his hand away and turned the music off. His calloused hand returned to mine in an instant, and I felt somewhat reassured.

“Which was?” Alex asked tensely.

“I her-heard you two in the bunk. I thought I had been half asleep or dreaming, but it was real. Wasn’t it?” He asked sounding slightly upset.

“Yes.” Alex answered bluntly. I gripped his hand tightly, and he soothingly rubbed my knuckles with his thumb.

“Okay…is this stopping?” That’s what I love about Jack. He gets all the facts (sometimes) and then makes the rash decision.

“Yes.” Alex nodded, his eyes boring into the scenery in front of him. Jack looked to me.

“Yes.” I choked out. Alex glanced at me, then to the road.

“Okay.” Said Jack, leaning back content.

“Okay?” I asked. Alex’s and I’s confused looks were in a battle to see whose could look the most confused.

“Yup, put Blink back on!” Jack commanded. Alex and I shared a look, but Alex turned the music back on and grinned. We drove the rest of the way singing to Blink at the top of our lungs.

Growing up, Alex forced the band upon me, and I grew to like it. It was either that, or be tortured for hours upon hours with the music. It wasn't that hard to like them, they rock!

We arrived at the mall and hoped out. Alex handed me a pair of huge purple sunglasses. I laughed and put them on. He grinned at me and kissed my cheek. “I see it was a little less than yes…” Jack said with a smirk, coming up beside us. They both put on glasses and beanies. Alex looked at me, and conjured a lime green beanie that he proceeded to shove on my head. We linked arms and Jack linked with me.

“Jacky, we’re getting our hair dyed pink! Would you like to get yours dyed a fun colour too?” I asked sweetly, looking up at him. He looked down at me, and then at Alex.

“Pink?” He asked with a goofy smile.

“A part, yes.” Alex returned the smile.

“Hmmm well,” Jack pretended to think hard, “What if I got half blonde?” I grinned up at him. “I’ll take that as a yes!”

The three of us walked into the salon (grimaces were present on the guys’ faces) and I sat with Jack. “So, who initiated it?” Jack asked me. I knew what he meant.

“Alex. Then he tried to stop it so I started it again and then he stopped it.”

“Mmmmhmmm. Will it happen again?” He seemed kind of pissed.

“No.” I said surely. He nodded. Then Jack slung his arm across my shoulders. I leaned into him and Alex sat down next to me.

Then my phone buzzed. It scared the hell out of me! The guys looked at me confused as I squeaked, and I lifted my hips off the semi-comfortable chair and reached for my back pocket. I grabbed my shiny purple phone and looked at the screen. A small squeal escaped my lips and I threw my hand over my mouth to stifle it. The boy’s confused looks turned to alarm. “You okay?” Asked Alex worried.

“Bryan Freakin’ Stars is calling me!” I said with a huge grin.

“Answer it kid!” Jack said, clearly amused with my reaction. I quickly pressed the talk button.

“Hello?” I said quickly, but excited. Jack and Alex were sharing looks. It wasn’t even in my mind though.

“Hey, Izzy?” Asked a males voice, but not Bryans. Was it…? OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

“Yes?” I said trying to stay calm.

“Oh my- MIRANDA! MIRANDA!” I heard the voice call.

“Yeah?” I heard faintly.

“He has her number!” I heard the voice say semi-shocked.

“I TOLD you!” I heard Bryan say.

“Oh come on, how likely would it be-“

“Harry! She called US to go to her! How do you think she did that?” sassed Miranda. I giggled.

“Shut up Miranda!” Harry, I assumed he was the one on the phone, called to her. “Sorry ‘bout that…thought they were joking…I’m a fan you see…or hear…I’m Harry!” he said nervously. I couldn’t help it! I swear I didn’t mean to! Completely unintentional! And unstoppable!

“EEEEEP!” I squealed and slammed my hand over my mouth. The guys started to laugh. I heard a thump on the other end.

“Holly fuck!” I heard from the line.

“What?!?” I heard Miranda frantically ask.

“She screamed!” He said disbelievingly. I heard the phone being picked up.

“Izzy?” Miranda asked sounding confused. I couldn’t believe I did that!

“Ye-yeah?” I asked.

“Um…did you-“

“I squealed okay! Squealed!” I defended myself quickly. It was silent over the line for all of two
seconds. Then Miranda burst into laughter.

“You squealed?! That’s adorable! Here, talk to Harry! I have to tell Bryan!” The phone was passed.

“Hi.” Harry said quietly.

“S-sorry, I-I just…big BIG fan…” I said nervously.

“So…both fans but I didn’t screech in your ear. Hmmm…” I giggled at his comment. His sarcastic hmm-ing made it funny. “What’s up?” He asked interested.

“I’m sitting in a salon with my br-best friends,” I corrected quickly, “We’re getting our hair dyed
fun colours!” I said excited.

“Really? What colours?” He entertained.

“Well, Lexi and I are getting pink and Jacky’s getting yellow. But it’s going to be a surprise so shhhh for now!” I said like a little kid.

“Lexi and Jacky?” He asked confused. I looked to Alex and he nodded with a smile, knowing.

“Alexander William Gaskarth and Jack Bassam Barakat!” I announced quietly, but proudly.

“Oh…wow!”

“You?”

“Looking out a window while Bryan and Miranda throw things at each other.”

“You don’t want to play too?” I teased.

“Psh nah…I’m waaay too grown up for THAT.” He said with a laugh.

“Oh you? Totally!”

The guys were called forward. They went up and talked to the girls, a.k.a. flirting heavily.

“Yeah…hey I was wondering…” He didn’t finish. “Never mind. Are you dying it all pink?” He asked quickly.

“No no no no no! You are going to finish that thought! And I’m getting only part of it pink, thank you for asking!”

“Welcome. Uh…an interview…maybe?” He suggested.

“Absolutely! Are you guys going to be in town?” I was soooooo excited.

“Actually you will be here. I see you know your tour cities well?” He taunted jokingly.

“Completely! We are? That’s so exciting! I hope I can handle Nebraska…” I was slightly worried.
I had heard the crowds were positively insane!

“Honey, you should be hoping Nebraska can handle you.” I blushed a little at the comment and giggled.

“Thanks.” I said a little embarrassed but extremely happy Harry told me. THE Harry!

“Um may-maybe I could interview you?” He asked extremely nervously. I slapped my hand back over my mouth. I squealed into it. “Thank you for not blowing out my good ear drum, now is that a yes?”

“Yes! Yes yes yes yes yes! A thousand times yes!” I total fan girled on him.

“Sweet! Listen, I have to go, but I can’t wait to see you!”

“Me either! Put my number in your phone.”

“Alright, bye! Miranda, don’t flick Bryan! Bryan no! No! Stop throwing flour! I really gotta go!”

“Bye!” The line went dead as their argument continued. A lady walked up to me, I followed her to a chair in between the guys. I looked into the mirrors. They looked at me too. This was my life. I thought I was able to live it out. I guess I really did, but I won’t talk about that now. I must continue on with this tale.
♠ ♠ ♠
Anyone else notice the change in Mibba? It's freaking me out!

Comments?

I have people to shout out to, but it's 10:58 pm.....Tomorrow? Nope, can't....have to go to Aunts....The next day? I'll try.

How do you like the last pharagraph? ;)

Well, gots to go! Love ya!