Status: Working on sequal

Changing the Girl

I own no famous people, lyrics, tour names, or things you recognise. I do however own If Looks Could Kill (and charactors associated), Declared (and charactors associated), and I guess the plot.

This is fiction by the way!

Incest is a part of this story. Don't like, don't read. I apologise to the faitful readers who would rather this not have that. I am truly sorry. I just got the idea...nothing will be explicit and there will be no sex in it. Just a described kissing scene. The reason it's even here is because I wanted to see if I could do it. I wanted to push myself into an uncomfortable writing world, and I can pretty much say I did. And because of it, I am better with my writing. If you know me, don't go showing everyone. If I told you about this, I'm trusting you not to say anything about it to anyone. ANYONE. Thank you!

Izzy Gaskarth aka Izzy Jay is Alex Gaskarth's little sister. She's 14 and in the popular band, "If Looks Could Kill". Some of her best friends are in the slightly less popular band, "Declared". Her brother means the world to her.

But Izzy held secrets. Many many secrets. Some seemed ridcules; like they were impossible to keep and that could never happen. But they did. Izzy Gaskarth needed help. Those who she helped will need to step up and help her now. But...is it too late?
  1. Names On a Heart Written In Love
    But...what kind of love?
  2. I Just Wanted To Make You Feel Loved
    Why do the ATL boys insist on showing their love by kissing? WARNING: kissing incest <3
  3. Harry, be my interveiwer? <3
    Whilst getting Jack, Alex and Izzy's hair dyed at a hot pink salon, Izzy gets a call.
  4. Nebraska triggers flashbacks?
    If Looks Could Kill arrives in Nebraska, and Izzy remembers something...seemingly...random.
  5. Fighting Out Our Feelings Never Felt This Bad
    If Looks Could Kill sure is dramatic. Or is it only Izzy?
  6. Confessions Of A Teenage Rebell With A Losing Streak
    Harry gets an interview of her life time.
  7. Finally
    Damien gets a little...or a lot...of courage.
  8. Telling the Tour
    Damien and his show stopper tell the tour about their relationship. How does it go from sweet to heartbreaking?
  9. Princess of the Music Scene
    10 years later...
  10. When the Past Comes to Haunt You, Kiss the One You're REALLY Not Supposed to.
    A charactor we've all heard of but never from comes out to play, another is added, and an old one clarifies their feelings.
  11. The Importance of One Line
    The reception brings a little more love than thought.
  12. Bye-Bye
    Saying goodbye.