Status: Not sure if I am any good at this I quit writing stories years ago. Honesty would be appreciated!!!

A Whole New World, A Whole New Life

Kyoko Takahashi is your average girl with a lot on her plate.

She is in high school and a bit of a loner, she was born in Japan she moved to America after she was born but moved back to Tyoko when she was 13 that is when she met Kagome Higaroshi. Her now only best friend.

Nobody talks to Kyoko because they are convinced that she is a snob, but in reality she's just shy. Kagome's other 3 friends don't even like her and she is unsure why but they put up with when Kagome is around for her sake.

Kyoko is the only friend Kagome trusts with her secret, about the bone eaters well in her shrine being a portal through time to the Feudal Era. At first Kyoko did not believe her, but Kagome proved to her that she was telling the truth. Kyoko was very astonished and curious, but promised to keep her secret and often wished to join Kagome on her adventures. She even tried to jump down the well to see if it worked for her but to no avail.

Kyoko lives alone. Her mother abandoned her when she was a baby, leaving her with her father.

Her father died in a hit and run accident a year ago. Luckily, her father was a wealthy man and they had no other known family. He left Kyoko with everything, other then Kagome she has no other friends. So even though Kyoko does not have much worries, she feels lonely a lot.

One night while walking home from the store, she passes by Kagome's home. Something comes over her and she sneaks onto the Higaroshi property. Finding herself at the entrance of the old shrine. Upon an unknown feeling she enters the shrine and finds herself looking down the well. The next thing she knows she's falling down the well, but instead of landing hard at the bottom she finds herself in a whole new world.

Where she meets a sweet little girl, a freaky toad, and a mysterious man.