Status: Writing As I Go Please Be Patient

Forever Enemies

Sorry Excuse For A Pirate

It took me a while to fall asleep but as soon as I actually got to sleep I didn’t wake up until Maddog came into my room and woke me up and that was several hours after the sun had come up.
“Delilah, Hook wants to talk with you” Maddog tapped the bed trying to wake me up. I grumbled and rolled out of my bed and began to get ready. As soon as I got ready I headed to the top deck and was surprised to see that Hook was already on board my ship and was waiting for me.
“Wow, you look like hell” Hook smirked turning to face me.
“Ha, thanks that was what I was going for, plus why would I put on a show for you” I laughed walking towards him, “Now what exactly do you want to talk about?” I asked.
“Well, I think we need to come up with a plan or something to tackle this ghost ship because obviously the captain is not a friendly” He explained.
“Yea, that I can definitely agree with” I nodded and took a moment to try and think about what exactly we could do about this ghostly ship. As I stood there deep in thought I heard someone come up behind me and I jumped and turned around in a fighting stance.
“Um, Ma’am?” Smoke asked with his hands up while looking at me oddly.
“Delilah, are you ok, you’re awful jumpy today” Killian pointed out as Smoke went on his way. I composed myself and turned to look at Killian.
“I’m fine, none of your business, now let’s get back to work” I brushed off what just happened and ignored the looks Killian was giving me and walked up to the captains deck where the wheel was.
“Well let’s pull together everything we know about the ghost ship and then we can go from there” Killian suggested and we proceeded to compile everything we knew.
“So we need to get on the ship and figure out what the captain wants” I suggested.
“But what about the fact that when we are on that ship we are put into a trance” Killian brought up a very good point.
“Well I have an idea about how to find out how to keep that from happening” I thought about it and I was really going to be going out on a limb to try and get this done.
“How so?” Killian asked. I stood there for a moment deciding on whether or not to tell him who I needed to get the information from but I came to the conclusion that I was better off keeping it from him.
“I need to go talk to a friend” I watched him as he looked at me like I was hiding something, “just give me a few days to get in contact with him and I will let you know what he says” I explained. Killian continued to stare at me with an odd look on his face.
“Why do I get the feeling that you are hiding something from me” Killian squinted his eyes and watched me with distrust.
“I’m not hiding anything from you” I stared at him right in the eyes trying to make my point believable, “Now f you wouldn’t mind getting off of my ship so that I can head to land and meet with my friend” I turned my back to Killian and headed to the wheel so I could start the journey back to land. I watched Killian leave and I ordered everyone to ready the ship for full speed and we were off tracing our way that we came. Eventually we made it to land and I headed straight to the pub named ‘Milah’s’. After making my way to the pub I walked to the back room where I had originally encountered Hook.
“I know you can hear me Rumpel, I need to talk to you” I called out hoping that what I was saying was true.
“You called Dearie” I heard his familiar voice behind me and I turned to face him.
“I need something to make me and a friend of mine impervious to a ghost captain’s trance” I explained sitting down across from Rumpel.
“Would this friend me the man I seek?” Rumpel asked reading my expression, “it is and why would you want to help him after everything he has done to you” Rumpel stood up and walked over to my chair getting too close for comfort, “He betrayed you, took over your life and killed him in cold blood how can you forgive him for all of that” He whispered in my ear and all I could do was sit there an listen.
“I’m using this to gain his trust so that I can actually capture him” I explained trying not to freak out.
“Ah I see, a plan, then I shall help you though I must warn you that the contract you signed is binding and I don’t take kindly to betrayal” Rumpel explained and reached into his pocket and pulled out two rings, “Wear these rings and you will not be affected by the ghost captain” He handed me the rings.
“What do you want in return for these rings?” I asked knowing that with Rumpel even the simplest things come with a price.
“Knowing that you will be bringing me Killian Jones is payment enough Dearie, now you must be off time is of the essence” Rumpel walked me to the front door of the pub and then just like on the ship he was gone. I looked around making sure no one saw that and walked out of the pub and ran smack into a person.
“What the hell?” I growled and looked up to see that it was Killian that I had run into, “What are you doing here Killian?” I asked slightly panicking inside my head hoping that he didn’t know who I met with.
“I was coming to make sure everything was going ok I followed you and waited, but I thought it was taking too long so I was about to go in when you came out and attacked me, you know it’s about time you warmed up to me” Killian smirked and wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to his body.
“Stop, what are you doing?” I stared at him angrily and pushed away from him and stormed off in the direction of my ship.
“Delilah” I heard Killian call after me. I turned around and stormed back to Killian and started in on him yelling.
“How dare you!” I yelled poking him in the chest, “How dare you exist after everything that you did, you wedged yourself in between the captain and I and then you earned his trust and you betrayed him” I finished my small rant and gave him a stern look before turning my back to him once again, “I will help to get rid of the ghost captain and I am going to be on my way, and I hope you go to neverland and stay there forever Hook because the world doesn’t need another sorry excuse for a man or pirate” I hissed.
“Well I’m sorry Love but I think you are the sorry excuse for a pirate, but suit yourself” Killian stormed past me and turned to look at me.
“What?” I snapped as he continued to look at me.
“What did your friend give to you?” He said in the same tone that I did.
“Here” I took out a ring and slammed it against his chest as I walked past him and towards my ship. I stormed onto my ship and passed Maddog and Smoke and straight down to my room. I sat on my bed for a few minutes and then went to my dresser to look at myself in the mirror. I had changed so much over the years in good ways, but today I could see in my face that I had become a person that I wasn’t proud of being. I was alone and the one person that I knew the longest was my worst enemy.
“Delilah” I heard a voice and turned to see the captain standing in the corner of my room. After all the anger that had flown through me when I yelled at Killian earlier I had no energy to react to the captain standing there.
“What do you want?” I asked calmly as I turned my whole body to face him.
“Do what’s right” He said in a whisper.
“I’m trying to do what’s right, I’m avenging your death which was brought too soon” I explained taking a step toward the captain.
“Don’t trust Rumpel” He said again I could barely hear it that time.
“What about Rumpel, Captain?” I asked but he was gone and standing behind him in my doorway was Killian and he was standing there in shock.
♠ ♠ ♠
So here is the next chapter, sorry it took me so long to post this.
I'm afraid that posts arent going to be as frequent because school is going to start up this following monday but i'm going to try and stock pile as may chapters i can and try to write when i have free time.
Comments and Suggestions appreciated.
What is Killian going to say to her?? What's going to happen when they make it onto the ghost ship?? Will Delilah ever capture Killian and hand him over to Rumpel?? Will their fight ever end and become civilized??