Status: Writing As I Go Please Be Patient

Forever Enemies

Anger in His Eyes

Killian’s POV

I continued to sit there next to Delilah’s body trying to figure out what to do next. I stood up and decided to go up to the top deck and get some fresh air and try and figure out where my crew had gone. Everything I had gone through to get here was a waste of time now that Delilah was gone. I thought about all of the memories that involved Delilah and I could see how the Captain had fallen in love with her so easily, she was a great person, but now she was gone. After getting sick of staring out into the blue water I headed back into the village and went to the pub to get a drink or twenty to try and forget everything that had happened recently. The pub was still pretty empty and the same bartender waited on me and gave me a drink. I was engrossed in my drink when I heard a familiar voice call out behind me.
“Stop for a little drink did you” I turned around with my sword at the ready. Rumpel stood there looking at me as I was ready to kill him for everything he had done to me throughout my life.
“Any last words Crocodile” I growled taking a step closer to Rumpel and pressing my blade against his throat.
“Now Now” Rumpel waved his finger in the air and suddenly vanished. I had, had enough of this mans tricks I was going to end this once and for all.
“Show yourself you coward” I glanced around myself trying to see where he was.
“Coward, I was never fond of that word, coward” Rumpel reappeared in front of me and I stumbled back trying to regain my balance.
“You always were a coward” I decided to taunt him to try and get him to come at me so I could end this once and for all. I watched Rumpel slowly as he looked at me wearily.
“Everything is not as it seems” Rumpel laughed and vanished again before I could act. What the hell did he mean by everything is not as it seems, I was beginning to really get pissed off.
“Get back here!” I yelled and the bartender at the bar looked at me oddly and pointed to the door of the pub. I nodded to him and walked out knowing that he thought I was crazy or something. I kept thinking about what Rumpel said as I walked back to my ship, not really knowing what else to do. Since I didn’t have a crew to man my ship it was going to be difficult to sail away from this place. As I approached the ship I saw a figure in the distance. I shook my head figuring that I was just seeing things, that was until I heard a voice accompanying that figure.
“Killian” I squinted trying to figure out just what was going on, “Killian” I heard it again and I turned around to make sure it wasn’t coming from behind me. After searching for the voice that I couldn’t quite place I turned my attention back to the figure in the distance that was closer than it had previously been. I continued to squint trying to make out who or what this was. I decided after a few more seconds of squinting that I would walk down to the beach and take a look for myself.

Delilah’s POV

I woke up the next morning on the beach and when the memories of the previous day came flooding back to me I immediately looked around to see if they were true. I was shocked when I saw that Killian’s body was no longer lying next to me. Looking around and trying to sort out everything that had happened I stood up and brushed off the sand that had clung to my clothes as I slept. I rubbed my eyes trying to focus and clear my head. My head began to hurt from all of the over thinking and I finally gave up and started toward the docks, maybe everything that I thought happened was really a dream and Killian was at the docks like I had originally thought. I made my way slowly toward the docks taking my time walking on the sand and enjoying the clear blue sky of the morning and the sparkling water crashing against the shore. As I progressed on my journey and got closer to the dock I thought I saw something moving in the distance. I focused in and immediately got excited, I paused and thought to myself that I was just seeing things, but there was only one way to be sure. I yelled out his name. I yelled out for Killian a few times and didn’t really get a reply but the figure in the distance moved slightly and then I saw it walking down to the beach and then towards me. When I realized what exactly was happening I ran as fast as I could and just kept running until finally I was standing right in front of the man I knew would come to my rescue.
“Killian” I breathed not really having much breath left to say his name. Killian just stood there as stiff as a board not saying anything, “Earth to Hook” I waved my hand in front of his face after I was finally able to speak.
“You’re alive” He finally spoke and I sighed loudly, I was so afraid that once again I was imagining something.
“I could say the same about you” I smiled and Killian just continued to stare at me with no clear expression on his face, “Killian, is everything ok?” I asked taking a step towards him and he reflexively took a step back and looked down at his feet obviously trying to gather his thoughts. I stayed back from him and gave him his space, but continued to watch his every move.
“Killian are you-“ I was cut off by Killian rushing at me and his lips crushing against mine. At first the whole thing threw me off, but I soon regained my senses and shoved Killian away.
“What the hell Hook?” I grumbled wiping my mouth. Killian just stood there like and idiot not saying anything for a good five minutes.
“I thought you were dead, I carried your dead body back to my ship” He shook his head as he said all of this because it obviously wasn’t true if I was standing right in front of him, “You were dead” He finally looked up at me and met my gaze.
“Well I’m not dead, and neither are you, so lets get off this damn island” I spoke calm and clear just in case Killian was still a little unstable, I was blaming the kiss on this fact.
“Yes” It was one word, but at least it finally sounded like normal Killian at this point. We walked back to the dock in silence and boarded the ship, I kept glancing around to see that there were no crew members aboard.
“Where’s the crew?” I asked after I knew for sure no one else was on the ship besides Killian and I.
“Don’t know, haven’t seen them since I got to this god forsaken island” I couldn’t help but smile as I could tell Killian was truly back to himself again.
“What are you smirking about?” He side glanced at me and smirked his own sly smile.
“Oh nothing, just glad to have you back, you were beginning to scare me a little bit” I laughed nervously not wanting to send him back to that phase.
“Never fear love I’m back, just a tad of a shock to see you risen from the dead” I nodded in my direction and headed for the staircase to the lower deck and halted after getting a few steps away from me.
“Killian?” I asked scared of what he was going to do next.
“Hmmm” He replied and turned his head to look at me.
“Where are you going?” I questioned not really wanting to be completely alone on the top deck.
“Down to me quarters” He replied and turned back to continue walking.
“Wait, I’ll come with you” I caught up to him, “this island really does freak me out” I shuttered.
“Delilah the black heart is afraid” Killian mocked as we descended the staircase.
“Never said afraid, I said freaked out, maybe disturbed would be a better word, I mean a lot of crazy things have happened since I’ve been here” I laughed thinking of all the bizarre things that had happened.
“What kind of bizarre things?” Killian asked as he opened the door to his room slowly as if he was afraid to see what was on the other side. As soon as he had opened the door fully and stepped in, he spun around to look at me. All I could do was look at him oddly and brace myself for a fight. After a few seconds of feeling like I was about to be attacked Killian turned back and walked to the chair sitting in front of his desk and sat down. I cautiously walked in and sat down on the bed the furthest away from Killian, if he was going to do something crazy I was going to make sure to put some space between us.
“Are you feeling alright Killian?” I asked watching him as he was looking through some things on his desk.
“Yea, everything’s fine” He smirked and turned to face me, “now what sort of strange things have been happening?” Killian asked leaning back in his chair.
“Well first off Rumpel had my son appear, but I don’t even know if it was actually my son or if it was just a scheme created by Rumpel, then there were several hallucinations, you being killed, that one was super realistic, and then you kissing me, this island has been nothing but non-stop strange happenings” I looked up to see Killian staring at the floor and I could tell he was in deep thought, “Listen Killian about the-” But I didn’t get to finish my sentence because Killian looked up at me and had nothing but anger in his eyes, I was immediately on the defensive not wanting to take any chances of being caught off guard by him, I knew all too well what this man was capable of. Killian stood up and started walking towards me and it became all to clear to me that I no longer had my sword.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I am so sorry it took me this long to update, but I had some kick ass Midterms to take and now I'm on spring break so maybe I'll get some more written. It is almost 2am where I'm at so, I think that is some dedication to my readers. Might type some more up before I crash.
Comments Appreciated. =D
Hope you enjoy!