Status: Writing As I Go Please Be Patient

Forever Enemies

The Past is Haunting Me

Flashback

“Killian get your ass up now!” I yelled kicking the bunk that he was sleeping in. With all this noise and ruckus I was surprised that he could sleep.
“What’s going on, what are you doing here?” He asked angrily when he saw who it was that was waking him.
“We can talk about how much I hate you and why later, right now we need to go help the captain the ship is under siege” I yelled throwing him his boots and sword. After Killian threw on his boots we were off to help the captain. A few men had gotten past the captain and were fighting with other crewmembers so I stopped to help them out.
“Go ahead I’ll catch up with you” I told Killian as I stabbed a guy through the stomach and watched him fall to the ground. I finished up helping the overwhelmed crewmember and headed back to where I had last seen the captain and was disappointed to find that they were no longer there. I panicked and started searching the rest of the lower deck, running through all the hallways and checking in the numerous rooms. Finally I got to the kitchen and could see Killian on the other side I called out but didn’t get his attention so I started walking towards them. As I walked in their direction time seemed to slow down and everything happened in slow motion. Killian stepped to the side and uncovered a scene that stopped my heart, three other men were attacking the captain and he was trying his best to fight back. Killian stood there off to the side and watched this happen, he knew the captain was overwhelmed and he didn’t care. As soon as I realized what was going on I started running towards him with my sword out in front of me. Unfortunately he had heard me coming and batted my sword out of the way and we started to fight as I kept one eye on the captain. After several minutes of dueling Killian finally smacked me across the face causing me to lose my balance and fall onto the floor. The last thing I remembered before everything went black was Killian taking his sword and stabbing it into the captain’s chest and watching the man I loved die.

Present Day

“You’re dead” I kept repeating in my head over and over again, “You can’t be here you’re dead” I closed my eyes and decided that it was all just a dream and I would wake up when I opened my eyes. When I opened my eyes I couldn’t help but scream because not only was the man still here, but it was the captain and he was standing only inches from my face.
“Captain is everything alright?” Maddog came running down the stairs and into my room. I turned to face her and I must have been as white as a ghost because she walked me over to the bed and helped me lie down before she went to get me a drink, “What happened, I heard you scream?” She asked after I had taken a few drinks of rum.
“I don’t know I thought I saw someone that could not possibly be here” I shook my head, “But it must have been a dream right?” I looked up at her confused.
“Right” She paused looking at me concerned, “Maybe you should stay down here and rest, I can handle everything topside you just get some sleep and try not to have anymore crazy dreams” She smiled before walking out and closing the door. I layed in bed baffled, I was for certain that just moments ago the captain was standing in my room the captain that was dead, the captain that Killian Jones had killed. I swallowed the rest of my rum and tried to get confortable in bed, but all I could think about was how much I hated Killian Jones for ruining my life, tomorrow I would figure out a plan to give the Crocodile what he wanted because Killian jones deserved nothing less than the pain Rumpel could inflict on him.

I woke up the next morning refreshed I was well rested and I was ready to tackle the day. I got up grabbed a glass of rum and went to my desk I was going to figure out a way to capture Hook so that I could get my long awaited revenge. The cook brought me some food around lunchtime and we sat and chatted for a little bit before I got back to work on my master plan. I had come to the conclusion that it would have to be a night ambush while Hook was sleep and at his most vulnerable. We would just need to figure out how to sneak up without being seen, but that was almost impossible because we were on a ship and ships cant just become invisible. I sat in my chair thinking long and hard when Maddog interrupted my train of throught.
“Captain” She knocked on the door lightly.
“Come in” I called to her. She came in and sat down across from me and made herself at home.
“What’s puzzling you captain?” She asked.
“I’m in need of a way to make the ship invisible” I smiled as she laughed to herself, it was a crazy idea but it was really the only way.
“Why would you need to make the ship invisible?” She questioned leaning back in her chair.
“I’m going to try and capture Captain Hook so that I can collect a reward and get my ship back, but there is no way to sneak up on him without his crew seeing the ship” I explained.
“Why not take a dingy?” Se suggested and I could almost smack myself in the face, the simplist answer was the best one. Why hadn’t I thought of that?
“Perfect idea Maddog, I apparently was way overthinking this” I laughed, “now we must wait until dark.

The sun was now fading and the moon was beginning to rise and we had finally found the Jolly Roger and managed to keep our distance so we didn’t not cause any alarm. When I felt that the time was right Maddog, Smoke, and I all got into a dingy and started rowing towards the Jolly Roger. We had rope and other types of restraints just in case we needed them. We managed to sneak onto the ship pretty easily now we just had to get past the night watchman and get down to the captains quarters without being noticed. Smoke took care of the night guard and tied him up after knocking him out. I told Maddog and Smoke to hang back so I could go get Hook. I walked down the stairs and towards the captains quarters without anyone noticing me as soon as I was at the door I swung it open quickly to stop it from creaking open. I looked towards the bed and saw that Hook was fast asleep and oblivious to me walking into the room. I tip-toed towards the bed and tried my hardest not to get too ahead of myself. As I was about to tie his hands together Hook turned onto his side and I slipped away into the darkness just in case he woke up.
“Delilah” I heard my name being called and I turned around to see the captain standing next to me, I screamed as loud as I could and stumbled back into the bed trying to get away from whatever was following me. The captain stalked towards me as I continued to scream and back away. When he finally disappeared I was surrounded my men with swords pointed at me and I was practically sitting in Killian’s lap as he looked at me in horror.
“Oops” I grumbled.
♠ ♠ ♠
So here is the second Chapter of the night.
Merry Christmas to everyone.
Hope you enjoy.
Comments and Suggestions appreciated.
What do you think Hook is going to do with her now?? Why is she seeing a ghost?? Will she ever get Hook back to Rumpel?? An what does the mystery ship have to do with everything??