Status: In progress c:

Heart's in Baltimore

i don't wanna say goodnight.
the city comes alive when we're together.
why can't thursday last forever?


i don't wanna say goodnight.
i've never been so sure.
just do it for the memories.
do it for baltimore.
do it for me.
  1. introduction.
    "i think i need a new town to leave this all behind."
  2. i'd hate to be you when people find out what this song is about.
    "i'm thinking of the worst things that i could say to you. a promise doesn't mean a thing anymore. this never will be right with me, now you're trying desperately. i'm tongue tied & terrified of what i'll say."
  3. still in love with you.
    "you left without a single word, not even sorry. it might have hurt worse to hear you say 'i'm leaving, goodbye'. your smile still makes my heart sing, another sad song. i can't forget it, won't regret it. i'm still in love with you."
  4. realize.
    "if you just realize what i just realized then we'd be perfect for each other. we'd never find another. just realize what i just realized; we'd never have to wonder if we missed out on each other."
  5. nothing like us.
    "i gave you everything, baby, everything i had to give. girl, why would you push me away? lost in confusion, like an illusion. you know i'm used to making your day. that was the past now. we didn't last now. i guess that this was meant to be."
  6. always attract.
    "if it hurts this much, then it must be love. it's a lottery. i can't wait to draw your name. oh, i'm trying to get to you, but time isn't on my side. the truth's the worst i could do & i guess that i have lied."
  7. fought for me.
    "truth is, i love when it hurts. i know it's ***ed up, but that's the way my heart works."
  8. thanks to you.
    "i'll spend my whole lifetime with your lifeline wrapped around my throat."