Guardians of Innistrad

Darkness is ascending upon the plane of Innistrad; more and more humans are being transformed into werewolves and zombies, or being murdered by malicious vampires. What's left of the race is being pushed back to their southern border of Gavony in hopes that their blessed soldiers and holy angels can fight off the unhallowed monsters that threaten to wipe them out.

The vampire clans are feuding amongst themselves. The Skirsdag cult members are raising demons that show mercy to none. Avacyn, the angel of hope that was created to protect humanity, has disappeared at the wards protecting her people are fading. Innistrad is doomed.

But there are some still willing to fight; there are those in all provinces of Innistrad that hold enough hope in their hearts and will fight until the very end.

They are the Guardians of Innistrad.

Authors:
Dahlia - Duela Dent (Formerly kuriheartsyou)
Violeta - ninjalad223
Kyiers - fssfalcon
Jotham - RobJFalcon
  1. Dahlia
    Meet Stensia's Guardian
  2. Violeta
    Violeta Petit-Fontaine
  3. Violeta - Chapter II
  4. Kyiers
  5. Jotham
    Chapter 1: Welcome to Kessig
  6. Dahlia - Chapter II
  7. Jotham - Chapter II
    Chapter 2: The First Change
  8. Kyiers - Chapter II: 'To be so close'
    Just back to Innistrad, Kyiers is employed by a couple guards to guide them back to and maybe help Thalia and her Army to fight off the evil from destroying Humans forever
  9. Kyiers - Chapter III: 'An unwanted guest'
    Just when Kyiers and the soldier were about to exchange words, or even blows, They are visited by...well just read!
  10. Dahlia - Chapter III
    Dahlia begins to bring the vampire nobility to her cause...