Status: I'm updating as quickly as I can :)

Saving Me

Ariel Murphy is a famous actress. What will happen when she literally runs into Adam Levine, the lead singer, of Maroon 5? Will he be able to heal her heart? Or will life in the spotlight ruin their relationship?

IMPORTANT!!: I have been wanting to write an Adam Levine story for a while…so here goes. The main character in this story is an actress; therefore she needs a body of work (movies or TV shows). In my story she is going to be a successful movie actor, and since I don’t feel like making up movies I’m going to pick movies I know and I’ll be placing her in one of the roles. For example (I’m using this example because I’d never use it in the story), if I say she is going to play in Harry Potter I would take Emma Watson out and add my own character …get it. Anyway if you have any questions about this just let me know. Um…what else…oh THIS STORY WILL BE STARTING IN THE YEAR 2011 and will slowly go to 2012 and beyond. Also there will be profanity in this story, some sexual situations, and homosexuality, so proceed with caution if that kind of thing offends you. SO ENJOY!!!

Disclaimer: I do not own Adam Levine (sadly) or any of the movies that will be mentioned in this story. All I own are my characters from my imagination.

I have to give a huge thanks to newheights for creating such an amazing banner!
  1. Chapter 1
  2. Chapter 2
    Adam's POV
  3. Chapter 3
    Ariel's POV
  4. Chapter 4
    Ariel's POV