‹ Prequel: Forever Cursed
Status: Active as I can be! (Comments/Recommendation/SUBSCRIBERS mean the world to me!)

Cursed Twins

Strange Feelings-Marsella

"Damn! What kind of parents do you have that allowed you to wear such things?"

I laughed and rolled my eyes at Nicole's comment. Parents that have never been my parents to begin with, I thought and finished applying my red lipstick.

I wore a blood red, strapless dress that barley covered my ass and matching red heels. My lips were red as well, and I had also finished applying my eyeliner and a bit of red eye shadow. My hair was down and I made sure it covered most of that ugly birthmark of mine on the right shoulder.

"Ready guys?" Kim, who wore a cute baby blue dress asked, standing by the door waiting.

"Gee, relax Kim. Or are you meeting someone that you haven’t told us about?" Erika teased with a smirk and put a couple things in her bag.

"More like somebodies."

We all laughed at Kim’s response and finally headed toward the party.

ƸӜƷ


I had been to many party’s. So, this one wasn’t much different.

There was a bit of food, a dance floor, people making out, and lots to drink. All normal through my eyes.

The girls and I walked around for a bit and met up with Larkson and some of his friends. I observed them a bit and saw that Larkson acted as some type of leader. Not like your average jock leader though. Fucking crazy right? But that’s how it looked. And a couple of other things seemed odd. When some people arrived, for example other popular kids, they didn’t go and greet the other popular kids. The dance floor was also divided a bit in half.

Just like the lunchroom, I thought.

What pissed me off though was I wasn’t partying like I normally do. And Kim sure as hell noticed because she asked me after handing me a drink. I told her I was fine, just needed to feel the crowd out and see how crazy it could really get.

Kim snorted and replied, "Sure."

It seemed weird though, that she always showed a reaction that most people wouldn’t. It was as if she knew when I wasn’t being honest.

Now, to add onto the strange feelings I was having, something else topped the list.

The boy who saved me from getting run over. The boy with dirty blond hair and green eyes. The boy I thought I’d never see again.

I told the girls I would be right back and quickly headed over. But something or more like someONE stopped me from walking forward.

My twin.

She walked directly toward him and took a seat beside him by the fire.

"Oh shit..." I said to myself and felt this other feeling that I had never experienced in my stomach. A feeling that I never had to deal with. Jealousy.

Clenching my jaw, I glared at them and hoped to hell that she and I did not have the same taste in men. As a matter of fact...I was going to make sure that never happens.

"I’m Matilda."

"And I’m here to claim what’s mine." I snapped and glared, as I now stood with a hand on my hips in front of them. Both of them looked at me with their piercing green eyes. "You can go now!" I added since apparently this twin of mine couldn’t take a hint.

My twin shook her head and stood up. But the guy with green eyes stood also and said, "You don’t have to go ANYWHERE if you don’t want to Matilda."

"No…Really, it’s okay. I told Crystal I’d meet up with her after clearing things up with you." Matilda told him with a nod and added, "I’ll see you tomorrow," which made my stomach twist in a knot as she turned and walked away.

"And what the hell is your problem? I’m not yours or even know you." The guy yelled, making my attention go back to him.

"Of course you do! You sa-"

"No, I pushed you out of the way of getting run over." He cut me off.

"Same thing." I snapped. He rolled his eyes and turned around walking away. But I only followed.

"Hey! Would you just wait?" I frowned watching him take a sip of his drink.

"For what? So you can chase all my other friends away also? Uh, no thanks. Now, I suggest you go somewhere else and try to catch someone else attention with that terrible dress of yours."

What a fucking ass!

I stopped and watched him leave. I never, ever get offended by someone criticizing the way I dress or being told any type of shit. But for some ugly reason, I felt offended from hearing such a thing come out his mouth.

Closing my eyes and running a hand through my hair, I took a deep breath and headed back toward the girls to have some fun. I didn’t need to be held back by such a jerk.

ƸӜƷ


There were five minutes to midnight when I saw the guy with dirty blond hair again. How did I know there were only five minutes left, I have no fucking clue.

But what I did know, was I needed to thank this jerk for saving my life. Whether he cared to listen or not.

I quickly walked over to him as he leaned against a tree twirling his drink around and looking at the dance floor. "Hey." I started.

He looked and rolled his eyes at me. "You again, great."

I glared at him and knocked the drink out of his hand, making it fall to the ground and some on his shirt. "Yes asshole, it’s me again. Just came to say thank you for saving my damn life!"

His eyes widen when his drink fell and he took one step toward me, and one step only was all it took to get right in my face. "You didn’t have to slap the drink out of my freaking hand to do that!"

I knew it was a wrong time to think this, but he was just so close that I could look at his lips much better and boy, what amazing lips he had. And I bet they kissed just as good.

I swallowed hard and glanced up at him and at the full moon behind him before blocking out whatever he was yelling at me for. Instead I focused on those lips and smashed mine against them.

His eyes widen for a second before he gave a small frown and allowed himself to return my one deep kiss. Then he pulled away and stood there frozen.

But I was already falling to the ground and felt my mind go blank.

In small bursts I heard the guy yelling and shaking me. In another, I heard him yelling for a girl.

"What happened Conner! Goodness what did you do!"

"This isn't Matilda Crystal! It’s her twin!" He said.

"Nah, like I couldn’t tell by her outfit!"

"Please Crystal, just watch her."

I heard her sigh and reply, "What a coincidence, she’s my roommate."

"Then there’s no problem." Conner commented eagerly.

"Fine. Just leave her in my dorm. I’ll be there in a few anyways. I can’t seem to find Matilda apparently now."

I groaned and then felt someone, someone with strong arms, pick me up and carry me away from all the noise.

Being out of it, didn’t begin to describe the pain in my jaw, bones, ears, and now my eyes. I wanted to open them, but it seemed like I couldn’t do shit.

All I knew for sure was one thing: the guy who saved my life and was now carrying me back to my dorm was named Conner.
♠ ♠ ♠
I will start with a hugeeeeeeee IM SORRRYYYYYYYY because I did not update when i said i would. I must be cursed, because everytime i say i will do something for sure, my internet, no joke, stops working on me!!! I swear i am NOT lieing! But i really hope this chapter made up for the extremly long wait!

Soooooo, what did you guys think!!!! Hahaaaa! Ohhh yeah! So excited for the chapters to come!! Oh crap! Really cant wait, and hope you guys cant either! So....is anyone seeing how these people are beging to connect, or know eachother, or who shouldnt mess or talk to who??? Dun dun.....two different worlds??? Ring a bell!? Lol! Anwayssss, ill shut up and let you guys comment and tell me what you think!

Thank you to my commenter XTeamSammiX who i just loveee to read her comments! Lol!
Response: yayay, i knew youd stay, and glad! And hahahah, I know right??? Kissing someone because of this PULL, cant wait to try it myself! =p (Hope you enjoyed Marsellas....outfit! Hehe!)

Comment/Subscribe/Recommend! Love ya'll!