Status: Modern Naruto

Konahagakure High School

The drama of high school knows no bounds. Romance, gangs, cliques, fights, and rumors ravage a school and leave its inhabitants to suffer the consequences.

Hana Tsuchihara is your regular high school out cast. Excellent grades, anti-social behavior, dark outlook on life, even a pretty face and body covered by slightly baggy tomboyish clothing.
Lauren is your stereotypical Gothic outcast. Average grades bordering on failing, dark clothing, piercings and spiked jewelry, and a willowy and slender frame draped with fishnets.
Maruka is your somewhat unstereotypical gay guy. Borderline failing grades, jerky/crude pretty boy, dirty minded, cross dresser, with a lanky frame and a handsome face.

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

Warning: This fan fiction is in a modern time; therefore, everything will not be exactly the same. This is also a romantic fic as well. This means there may be a couple that you don't exactly agree with, but that doesn't mean you comment on how you don't agree with it.

Couples: SasuOC, NaruSaku, KibaHina, KakaOC, ShikaTema, SaiIno, ItaOC, OC x OC, DeiOC, ect…

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

This story follows Hana, the somewhat angry and anti-social high school outcast. Hana is a student at Konahagakure Academy, founded by the great first Hokage—a president of sorts—himself when he founded the large city of Konaha. There, she befriends the members of its student body, keeping everyone at arm's length. Especially Sasuke Uchiha—whom she very openly despises and whose pretty boy, loner attitude gets under her skin. When she finds herself the center of his attention, she finds that the boy has a subtle charm to him after all.

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

The Akatsuki is a gang whose intentions are not yet clear. All that's clear is that they want something to do with Naruto Uzumaki. No one knows how or when they'll strike, but they're all feeling the foreboding of what is to come. (Most of its members are in college.)
Soon after their first appearance is made, Lauren finds herself snared in their web, unable to escape. This organization is one of the most notorious in all of the Land of Fire. So, when she snarls herself in a tangled fix, she is forced to result in help from outside sources.

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

Hana's Schedule —
Period 1: Room 107—Kakashi Hatake, Konaha History.
Period 2: Room 106—Asuma Sarutobi, Sciences.
Period 3: Room 108—Kurenai Yuhi, Jutsu 101.
Period 4: Room 104—Iruka, Mathematics.
Period 5: Room 100—Ibiki Morino, Study Hall.
Period 6: Room 110—Shizune, Health/Gymnasium—Might Guy, Gym.
Period 7: Room 105—Ebisu, English and Literature.
Homeroom: Room 107—Kakashi Hatake.