Status: New Story!

My Sister's Shadow

My sister Fynnlee was engaged to the one and only Matthew Charles Sanders better known as M. Shadows Lead singer of Avenged Sevenfold. Matt was recently divorced from his wife, Val when my sister met him, and it was love at first sight. They were never apart until the day she was not only taken from Matt, but my parents and me.

She was in a horrible car accident and it was my entire fault.

My name is Avery I’m Fynn's fraternal twin, and have always been a black sheep of the family. Fynn never saw me as that though she was the only one who ever understood me. She was so jealous of my creativity in music and drawing. She also lost her life because I was stupid and drunk at a party.

I called my sister to come get me and she did. She didn't make me feel guilty or bad she was worried sick about me. We were at a red light and it turned green my sister started to go only we were slammed into by a drunk red light runner. My sister got the worst of it since it was on her side. It seemed to take forever until the paramedics came. My sister didn't look good and I was shocked and numb. I could see her slipping away and I remember crying and screaming for her not to go.

She told me that she loved me and to never lose my shine. She died at the scene and my parents never forgave me.

A year later on her Anniversary I ended up doing something to change my life.

I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING AFFILIATED WITH AVENGED SEVENFOLD. I only OWN my plot and main Characters. (For Fynnlee I used Emily Rose Image and for Avery I used Hilary Duff Image) PLEASE DON'T STEAL!