Sequel: Her Silver Chain
Status: Rec | Comment and motivate me to keep up. <3

Her Black Cross

Heartless Beast

Image


Several minutes later, I entered the Phantasmagoria bar that was in between Helen’s and our turf. That bar was known for the Phantasmagoria hotel that was above it and belonged to the same owner. I scanned the place with my eyes getting accustomed to the jazz music played on the background. I spotted the fiery red head talking to the barman and I walked towards her. It was time to make a deal.

‘’I can take a seat here, no?’’ I asked with a playful and somewhat serious tone as I pushed the chair a bit before going around and siting on it. ‘’Vodka lemon,’’ I said to the barman.

‘’Right on!’’ He said and went to fix my drink.

‘’Took you long enough,’’ Helen muttered and I turned to look at her. Her wine colored hair matched her emerald eyes perfectly; an intense red color and a calming green one. Her cheeks were slightly pink, like her lips, and the dark green eyeliner made her eyes shine more.

‘’Well, I had to dress up, right?’’ I smiled and she copied me doing the same.

‘’Here’s your drink, enjoy.’’ The barman smirked and went to serve the rest of the customers that had arrived and waited for their drinks on the other side.

‘’Let’s get down to business,’’ Helen started saying, not wasting any time - always the quick one. ‘’Your girls did mine the other day and that’s something I can’t just forget. I’m the leader of the gang after all.’’ I knew where she was taking this. Most of the times it was like this and I was never able to escape without accepting whatever she asked of me.

‘’What do you want from me?’’ I asked, clearly putting an end to the pointless small talk. It was business and if I had to get down on the sheets I would have done just that. It was sexual relief for her and business for me. That was all, end of the story.

‘’The usual; staying together till morning (where of course you won’t be getting any sleep) and your help in one of my upcoming fights.’’ She grabbed her glass of whiskey and drank all of its content in one go before hitting the glass on the table.

‘’With who are you gonna fight?’’ I had to know who I was up against. I wouldn’t just jump into any fight just for the heck of it.

‘’A new drug dealer who sells in my turf, he’s a guy and I don’t want my gang to get involved with one of Havoc’s dogs.’’ At the mention of that bastard’s name, I shivered in disgust by reminding myself he was touching Mia and fucking her.

‘’I can’t get involved with Havoc’s men, and you know why. Anything but that.’’ I told her, taking a sip from my drink while hoping we’d work something out.

‘’Okay, I’m sure we’ll work something out,’’ she smiled and paid the barman for both our drinks before she grabbed my hand and took me up the stairs and in the hotel’s reception. Her black articles of clothing would soon meet the floor of the hotel’s room like mine.

-x-

Just like I had thought, I was naked once the door was closed. Helen didn’t wait for me to take a bath or take my clothes off while taking my time; she just pushed me against the hotel’s wall. Our lips were connected and she kissed me more hungrily than ever. Her tongue danced around in my mouth for a good few minutes as her fingers were teasing my nipples underneath the fabric.

It only took her a minute to get both of us naked and on the sheets, making them dirty. Helen was a very passionate lover. She was all about sex and passion, of course love was a factor as well, but she knew my heart was missing. It wasn’t inside my chest, but in Mia’s hands and she was holding it so tightly that it was a miracle I was actually still breathing.

Helen knew how to get me into it; where to bite, where to lick, when to whisper to my ear. Our deals went way back in time and she already knew me too well. I might have been in love with her instead of Mia if I had met her first, though I would have fallen for Mia after meeting her. She had a way with me that made me unable of being with anyone else. She was my master and I was her wild beast, ready to bark and bite down all those who wished her harm.

Even as I lay on the hotel’s bed with Helen’s head on my chest and after a satisfying orgasm, the only thought on my mind was that I had once again betrayed Mia. It made me wonder how many times she had betrayed me with Havoc and if he loved her like Helen loved me. Was there really no ending to this business dealt with sex and protection?

I got up while trying not to wake her up. I stood completely naked as I opened her bag and grabbed her phone. I added my new number there so she could find me for the second part of our deal. I knew we weren’t done yet, and I knew it wasn’t going to be that easy this time. Still, I got dressed up quickly and left, like a thief in the night.

The streets were dangerous at times like those but danger made me feel safe. It was strange, wasn’t it? A beast had nothing to afraid though, and I was one. I was her beast, but I had a heart crying and begging for love, for loyalty, for care, for honesty… Did she forget that or did she just not care anymore? I didn’t want to be a heartless beast, but I was starting to become one while she had no clue over it. I was starting to become my worst enemy; ironic, wasn’t it?
♠ ♠ ♠
I have 17 lovely subscribers, please drop a comment and tell me your thoughts. I have honestly no idea what you're thinking about this and I feel somewhat lost, help me find my way.

Helen come into the play, the boss of a rival gang. What do you think of her?

The first part was edited by Kristina and the second by Kayla. Thank you both. You've really helped me with this. :)