Status: 8/18/2015 Hiatus that's currently attempted to be broken.Do not be surprised if this gets deleted and reposted.

Oh, Catastrophe

It's been almost a year since Angelo departed from Motionless in White, leaving everyone with the knowledge that he simply "couldn't take it anymore."
Angelo's on his own now, still in therapy, trying to keep his relationship together, and most of all: Battling the voices in his head.
He shot a man. He saw his best friend near death.
What happens when his sanity begins to deteriorate? What will be the downfall of Angelo Parente.
  1. Prologue
    Angelo's state of mind.
  2. Sits Inside of You, Silently.
    The days of Angelo Parente.
  3. Menace
    It's getting Stronger.
  4. Do You Feel the Chill, Clawing at the Back of Your Neck?
    Angelo Vs Angelo. What happens when the Voice takes Angelo's form and tortures Angelo's thoughts? Or are they reality?
  5. The Balance is Gone
    Suffer.
  6. Product of a ***er
    You see Angelo? That wasn't so hard, was it? Now all you have to do is sit and wait...
  7. What's Your Weakness? Part One: The Game's Not Over
    Ring around the rosie, a pocket full of posies, ashes, ashes, we all fall down..
  8. What's Your Weakness? Part Two: Your Biggest Fear
    The catastrophic case of Angelo Parente.
  9. The Question I've Feared
    Angelo's been locked up in a mental ward where they've somehow managed to silence the voice. Slowly he's allowed to see him family members but is it too good to be true? Maybe. Or maybe he really is getting better.
  10. Lock the Doors and Bar the Windows
    Waiting to crawl it's way back to the surface.