Status: still being badass

Apocalypse; a Sea Bound Fairytale

Atrous.

A name people only dare to whisper about in dark corners of bars. The name parents use to scare their children into behaving. Some say he’s just a legend, others say he’s a demon in human form. One of the most famous and infamous pirates on the sea.

And for those unlucky enough to cross his path, he is the god of death.

“What do you have to live for?”

Only few men who encounter the pirates live long enough to even hear these words. Whether he has his sword at your neck or a pistol in your face, he stares you down with glowing red eyes as he asks you this question. Depending on your answer, you might live to see another day.

Legend says he sails the seas with a crew of monsters on a ship with blood red sails and a hellish name to match; the Apocalypse.

So who the hell is this scrawny boy that the fearsome captain keeps running into time and time again.

First he manages to punch him and then gets away, then he has the audacity to pull a knife on him in their second meeting. Now finally the captain manages to capture the boy after raiding the ship he stowed away on.

As if all that wasn’t bad enough for the boy, turns out there`s another big problem with getting captured. The boy is actually a girl named Ivory in disguise. Now this is all sounding petty bad for Ivory right now, but I wouldn`t count her out just yet. Ivory is a fierce girl with some clever tricks up sleeve. But will that be enough to help her and her friend on a ship of pirates?
  1. Chapitre I
    The Storm
  2. Chapitre II
    The Plan
  3. Chapitre III
    The Engagement
  4. Chapitre IV
    The Pirates Dock