Status: Active, please comment opinions- I will be posting more about each character and other characters as I go along.

Eyes Wide Open

Alice meets Alexis in a foster home filled with torment and horror, and becomes best friends with her- realizing their pasts are similar. Alexis comes up with the idea to run away before the recruiters of the military come and stow them away- perhaps never to be seen again. Their plans were carried out, however, unsuccessful and are both caught and recruited into the military. However, their intelligence are far more than what they expected and are hired in the intelligence agency- where Alice is involved with intelligence and Alexis is involved with on ground action in defeating criminals all around the world in hopes of finding the murderer who killed their parents.

However, things take a sudden turn when Alexis is in another country dealing with someone who is interested in taking down WSA (World Security Agency) which is where Alexis and Alice work, and ends up identifying who Alice and Alexis are towards the beginning of the interrogation. In efforts to protect Alexis and Alice, they are relocated to somewhere else and terminated of their jobs, and begin to go by themselves to find the criminals who murdered their parents.
  1. Prologue
    More like an author's note.
  2. Screams of Nature
  3. Revolver
  4. Cry Wolf
  5. Daylight