Sparks |Levi Ackerman Werewolf AU|

A lone she-wolf with a secret she keeps locked up tight behind a care-free confident mask, wonders into unknown territory. All she wants is to find a place to settle down and start a new life but with rogues being a constant danger it's hard to find a pack that accepts outsiders with open arms. It doesn't help when her past is holding her back; choices she regrets.

She quickly finds it difficult to keep it bottled up, especially when one man can see right through her.

"You may have everyone else fooled but not me. I've been keeping an eye on you this past week and I see the look in your eyes. You hide behind a mask to fool those around you. Maybe you're trying to fool yourself into thinking everything is ok. Thinking, if you keep this up long enough it'll become a part of you that eventually you won't have to even worry about it. But you and I both know that's not going to work." ... "If you keep this up long enough it will eat you. Question is, are you just going to sit back and let that happen?"

Can she accept the choices she has made? To finally move on with her life and start a new one with this pack? The life she's rightfully meant to have?

**An Attack on Titan Levi Ackerman AU fanfiction**
If you wish to change the name to your name as well as your own features go right ahead I don't care. I just don't want to have to type out (y/n) and what not all the time. Or you can pretend you're the OC like I do all the time when I'm reading