Status: Will be updating frequently, please drop a comment and enjoy <3

In the Hands of the Jester

I'd witnessed so much, it's hard to believe I'm still here. Yet somehow, I made it through the obstacles life has thrown at me so far, and I will continue to do so. When you've spent most of your life hanging around the rundown parts of the "Oh so famous" Gotham city, you learn how to survive at any means. At least I've managed so far, since the disappearance of my so called "parents". You never know what actual hunger is until you find yourself standing out side of a grocery store, debating whether or not you'll rob someones cart as they walk back to their shiny cars. Life isn't fair and nothing in this world comes easy, that's just how it is in this fucked up, world of ours.

She just happened to be in the wrong place, at the wrong time.
He saw an opportunity for fun, and embraced the idea with open arms.

I DO NOT OWN THE JOKER OR ANYTHING AFFILIATED WITH ANY SUPERHEROS MENTIONED IN THIS STORY, THE PLOT HOWEVER IS MY OWN SO PLEASE, DO NOT STEAL MY MATERIAL.
Warning explicit content in this story:
Adult Language
Sexual Content
Rape
Violence
Read at your own risk, but enjoy!
  1. Grand Entrance
    "Oh, I'm not gonna kill ya"
  2. Mr J's Prison
    "I can't wait to show you my toys."
  3. Slight Change In the Wind
    "You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?"
  4. The Choice
    "Better to be feared, than loved."