My Midnight Love

Delilha Redfern:
Age: 19
Gender: Female
Height: 5’5
Hair Color: Strawberry blond
Eye Color: Bright green
Background: Deli is a 19-year-old girl, finishing up her last year of high school. She lives with her mom and sister- her father died when she was little to COPD. She is a total nerd; loves reading, listening to music, and chilling with friends. She works at an animal shelter to help her mom take care of the bills and helps her sister when she can. Her sister is literally her whole world; she got the big sister role when she was young and since then has been taking care of her. She hopes to get into a local college so she can be close to her mom and sister. OH! She also comes from a long line of werewolf genes, but she doesn’t know. Her mom does and tries everything in her power to keep it that way.

Amira Redfern:
Age: 10
Gender: female
Height: 4’8
Hair color: Brown
Eye color: Bright green
Background: Deli’s little sister, is in middle school. She likes to play video games with her sister and watch movies with her mom. She is a carefree kid and does not let anything get her down. She understands that her dad died of a heart issue, but she likes to see pictures of him around the house and her mom would tell her stories about how they met. Very observant and likes to help when she can. She is also a werewolf, but she transformed at an early age. Mom told her to not say anything until she was ready to tell the truth about who they really are.

Devon Hightower
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Height: 6’2
Hair color: Black
Eye Color: Sea Blue
Background: Devon is 21 and without a mate; a person who is your other half, pretty much a soul mate. He is the future Alpha of the Sliver Key Pack and needs a mate or he will not get the title. His best friend, Jack, is his beta and he also needs a mate. They go to the local high school in Washington D.C- a werewolf-based school- and hopes to find their mate there. Little does he know that she is the newcomer and has no idea that she is a wolf.

Jack Maitland
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Hair color: Sandy brown
Eye color: Hazel
Background: Jack is the beta of the Sliver Key Pack and Devon’s best friend. Most wolves would get their mates by 16 but they are the unlucky ones and haven’t found theirs yet. He notices the newcomer and informs Devon that there was something about her that they should check out.