Biographies

  • Adele: Who is This Talent?

    Adele: Who is This Talent?

    Some information on the musical talent Adele.

    November 16th, 2011 at 02:36am

  • Vera Wang: A Woman of Style

    Vera Wang: A Woman of Style

    Vera Wang has an unbelievable style, fashion and glare. What turned a New York native into the phenomenon she is today. This is the true story of Vera Wang.

    September 30th, 2011 at 10:33pm

  • The Wild and Wondrous: Wendy Williams!

    The Wild and Wondrous: Wendy Williams!

    The self proclaimed, Queen of All Media is a successful talk-show host, radio personality, and and New York Times best selling author. What makes this spunky, energetic and lively woman so lovable? This is the true story of Wendy Williams.

    September 17th, 2011 at 12:47am

  • Jay-Z: From Rags to Riches

    Jay-Z: From Rags to Riches

    From rags to riches, discover the incredible story of Shawn (Jay-Z) Carter.

    September 14th, 2011 at 07:13pm

  • Diana, Princess of Wales: An Unforgettable Legacy

    Diana, Princess of Wales: An Unforgettable Legacy

    Fourteen years. Fourteen years ago, two children lost their mother, three siblings lost their sister, and the world lost its princess. Though we will never know what happened in that Paris tunnel in the early hours of Sunday, August 31,1997, Princess Diana's legacy and the enormousness of what she meant to the people of the world, will never be questioned. This is the true story of Princess Diana.

    September 7th, 2011 at 07:14pm

  • Jack Kerouac

    Jack Kerouac

    A brief biography of a great American writer.

    June 5th, 2011 at 04:43am

  • Mark Twain

    Mark Twain

    A biography o f Samuel Langhorne Clemens, better known as Mark Twain.

    May 30th, 2011 at 12:26am

  • O. Henry

    O. Henry

    A biography on O. Henry.

    May 30th, 2011 at 12:23am

  • John Steinbeck

    John Steinbeck

    A biography on John Steinbeck.

    May 30th, 2011 at 12:21am

  • Jack London

    Jack London

    Jack London's real name was John Griffith Chaney. He was born in San Francisco, California, on January 12, 1876.

    May 30th, 2011 at 12:19am