Can Masturbating Cause Accidents?

Can Masturbating Cause Accidents? A man driving twice over the legal alcohol limit has been put to court after masturbating in his car, killing two people in the process.

Imran Hussain, 32 was twice over the legal alcohol limit. Was pleasuring himself, whilst driving at speeds of up to 193km/h when he plunged into the back of a Fiat Punto carrying a family, the family being on their way for a trip up to the United States.

The crash killed Gary Proctor 47 and his 16-year old son James.

The motorist, who had come to Hussain’s aid, afterwards saw that Hussain’s penis was partially exposed, the motorist then reported this to the Manchester Crown Court.

Hussain had taken his wife home hours before the crash in August, and had then afterwards gone out drinking with friends as well as visiting a lap-dancing club, this being as the court had been told.

CCTV footage has captured him staggering towards the counter of a petrol station, threatening to kill the cashier.

Moments before the crash, other motorists had reported to police their concerns after witnessing his powerful 4x4 Audi Q7 car swerving, overlapping lanes on the M62 motorway.

The very fatal accident occurred when he had veered from the outside lane of the motorway into the Proctor’s car.

Prosecutor Andrew Nuttall had said that police had examined his mobile phone, to discover that he had called an escort agency less than 30 minutes before the smash, only to find out that it had been closed.

"His attempts to contact the agency and the finding of him with an erect penis out of his trousers indicates that he was sexually excited and clearly handling his penis whilst he was driving and at the time of the collision," Nuttall said.

Catherine Proctor , 44, the wife of Gary Proctor and mother of James-the two victims-who had been in the car at the time, had said that the family had been heading to the airport to go on a holiday to New York and Florida.

After admitting two counts of causing death by dangerous driving and one charge of driving with excess alcohol, Hussain, from Bradford, was jailed for 8 years.

He was also banned from driving for 15 years.

Latest articles