Adolf Hitler Campbell And Sisters Removed From Home

Adolf Hitler Campbell And Sisters Removed From Home You might have read the other article about Adolf Hitler Campbell here. If not, here's a summary: two parents who named their young son after the most notorious mass murderer of the 20th century tried to have his name written on a birthday cake, which caused huge controversy in the area. In the end, they got the cake, but little did they know that this seemingly small incident would come back to haunt them.

On Friday, Adolf and his two sisters (JoyceLynn Aryan Nation and Honszlynn Hinler Jeannie) were removed from their parents' care by the New Jersey state's Division of Youth and Family Services (DYFS).

At first their father Heath Campbell denied that his children had been taken, but word got out and now he is expected to appear in court Flemington, N.J. where it will be decided if the children should temporarily live in another home. Unfortunately, as is policy with DYFS, they refused to comment on the case.

Holland Township police chief David Van Gilson did let it slip that his department has not found any evidence of abuse or neglect, but he refused to comment further as to exactly why the children were taken.

On the other hand, forensic psychologist N.G. Berrill feels that this case may be considered child abuse: "You can name your dog something weird, but they think they’re making some kind of bold statement with the children, not appreciating that the children will have separate lives and will be looked at in a negative light until they’re able to change their name. It is abuse."

Ever since the nation learned of the Campbells because of their birthday cake crisis, father Heath received numerous threats and hatemail. The Internet imploded with furious chatter and conversation concerning this dilemma, and now with the children being taken away, the situation is turning into something more.

Is naming your child Adolf Hitler and even Aryan Nation child abuse? Or did DYFS have absolutely no right to take the kids away? Whatever your standpoint, it will certainly be interesting to see how the hearings turn out.

Latest articles