Mom Gives Baby Meth

Mom Gives Baby Meth A 27 year old female resident of Denver, Colorado has been accused of mixing meth with her baby's formula. Katreice Trujillo was arrested on child abuse allegations Wednesday April, 2, 2008 by the Denver police, and further investigations are under way by the Denver Police Missing and Exploited Persons Unit.

Trujillo stated to police that she had the methamphetamine on the counter next to where she keeps the formula. She then explained that she somehow accidentally mixed the drug with her babies formula while she was preparing a bottle, and then proceeded to feed the bottle to her three month old baby, unaware of the fact that the drug was present. The infants father told a similar story when he was interviewed. He stated that Trujillo told him she bought the methamphetamine, and placed it next to the baby's bottle where it "fell in".

This is not Trujillo's first legal offense, she has been in trouble with the law many times before. She has been arrested in multiple cities, including Denver, Lakewood, Brighton, Thornton and Northglenn. Her crimes cover a broad spectrum and include things such as harassment, driving with a suspended license as well as assault.

The infant was transported to a hospital after it began suffering from seizures, and doctors examining the baby were the ones who discovered that it had ingested methamphetamine. After receiving the proper care, the infant was released to social services.

Latest articles