Trace Cyrus, Not Respected For Voicing His Thoughts? - Comments

  • the used.

    the used. (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    34
    Location:
    United States
    Insanity's Artist: I get where you're coming from, but calling everyone stupid for having their own opinions isn't the right way to go.

    Still, I think that the Jonas Brothers should stop being two-faced.
    The fact that there are a lot of kids that look up to them shouldn't make them feel obligated to change their personalities in front of them.
    But I guess we can blame Disney Channel for that.
    August 18th, 2009 at 02:08am
  • stitchin

    stitchin (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    30
    Location:
    United States
    I deffinately don't agree that they're fake because they act like they've never had anything to do with drugs or sex, because I don't do drugs, I don't drink and I'm still a virgin. Does that make me fake? However I do think that they're image of complete innocence is fake, but thats only because they're expose to be the role models for younger children. I don't like the JB or Trace Cyrus. Honestly though, why should Trace even care what's going on with the JB?
    August 18th, 2009 at 01:28am
  • EverSoSarahSweet

    EverSoSarahSweet (150)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    27
    Location:
    United States
    Pure poetry.
    August 18th, 2009 at 12:31am
  • Ri0t

    Ri0t (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    27
    Location:
    United States
    i totally agree with him.
    even for saying that directed to his sister too.
    its all so true.
    August 18th, 2009 at 12:05am
  • not here anymore

    not here anymore (150)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    30
    Location:
    United States
    *you
    Sorry, typo.
    August 17th, 2009 at 11:56pm
  • not here anymore

    not here anymore (150)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    30
    Location:
    United States
    Wow. Seriously?

    It's so freaking stupid. If a celebrity does something scandalous, and it leaks to the media, we hate them. If whatever they do wrong DOESN'T leak to the media, we hate them. We say they should hide those things so we don't respect them. We then say they shouldn't be so fake and act like they never do anything wrong so we don't respect them.

    You guys are all being really stupid, so is Trace.

    If they HAD done something like what Miley or Vanessa did, we'd all be screaming and shouting that they're terrible role models. They keep themselves clean and ou STILL hate them? What kind of sh*t is that?

    How do you know they've done something wrong, like drugs or even had sex? Have you known them all their lives, or even all of yours? Just because they're famous doesn't mean they HAVE to be scandalous.

    Also, how do you know they didn't work to get where they are? You didn't know about them until they were already famous. What gives you the right to say that they had everything done for them? So, they're affiliated with Disney. That AUTOMATICALLY means they didn't work? Because all of you know how the company of Disney works, right? Because all if you know exactly how hard you have to work with Disney, right? Yeah. Didn't think so.

    Even if they are secretly smoking up secretly at a whore-house every night, I respect them for keeping a clean face on the media. Why? Because little kids look up to them. Sure, they may make some mistakes, but if the younger generation looking up to them doesn't see it, then it should be fine.

    You guys are all being stupid over the fact that they're being good role models. Get over yourself.

    Oh, and I'm not saying that because I'm a fan of the Jonas Brothers, because I don't even like they're music.

    Onto Trace.
    Yeah, he has the right to say what he wants. People also have a right to their emotions. You people are angry about people being mad at Trace. Because you feel like YOU'RE right, other people aren't allowed to feel that way, too?

    Take a lesson from Trace. Speak your mind, but don't do it in a way where it seems like you're demeaning other people's right to speak theirs. That's just hypocritical.
    And dumb.

    Oh, and your last line about to respect him for being Miley's brother? I hardly doubt he'd want that.
    August 17th, 2009 at 11:53pm
  • XxXBlackXxxXRoseXxX

    XxXBlackXxxXRoseXxX (150)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    30
    Location:
    United States
    I agree with Trace fully.
    I've never been much of a Jonas Brothers fan, and definitely not a Miley fan.
    But, when they get older they shouldn't still have the same fake image as they did when they were like, 16. That's just kind of stupid, not to evolve it as they grow.
    So, that's why I agree with Trace.
    At least he gets his individuality. Not just some crap that makes every teenage girl act like idiots...
    August 17th, 2009 at 11:40pm
  • electricgirls.

    electricgirls. (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    31
    Location:
    United States
    The Jonas Brothers have to keep up appearances for the sake of the children that look up to them. They may be fake, but at least they've been setting an alright example so far.
    August 17th, 2009 at 11:38pm
  • mayday

    mayday (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    27
    Location:
    United States
    AMEN! I totally agree with Trace. I, myself, am not a fan of the "Jo Bros", but it's whatever. Everything was going good all true and stuff until...that last line; you kinda...contradicted everything you had just said.
    But yeah.
    August 17th, 2009 at 11:25pm
  • aluminum foil

    aluminum foil (150)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    31
    Location:
    United States
    At least he's himself.
    Somehow, I don't really think the Jonas Brothers are.
    Which is a bad thing.
    But as they start getting older it would be smart to knock off the whole 'innocent' facade. It get's old.
    August 17th, 2009 at 11:24pm
  • cruciatus.

    cruciatus. (455)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    32
    Location:
    United States
    I actually agree with Trace on that comment. But then again, in my opinion, neither his sister [i]or[/i] the Jonas Brothers are very talented music-wise, but that's just my opinion.
    August 17th, 2009 at 11:19pm
  • Fly Birdy Fly

    Fly Birdy Fly (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    32
    Location:
    United States
    I'm sure the younger Jonas...Nick?...is 15 or 16.

    But you're right. And I like both Trace Cyrus (I almost put Tracy) and Miley.

    Not a huge fan of the Jonas Brothers, but being here, they might rub off on me. :(
    August 17th, 2009 at 10:42pm
  • Pretty0dd

    Pretty0dd (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    31
    Location:
    United States
    Lord people these days. Why can't people respect people for there opinions?
    Oh and btw the jonas brothers are not adults. Nick is only 16. that is still a child pretty much.
    August 17th, 2009 at 10:37pm
  • MGMT

    MGMT (250)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    31
    Location:
    United States
    I think he's just trying to put in his two cents before he becomes a washed up musician. Oh, too late. -giggle-
    August 17th, 2009 at 10:08pm
  • Loki;;

    Loki;; (500)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    30
    Location:
    United States
    I am a fan of the Jonas Brothers, and Trace Cyrus.
    But, I think that Trace was right. Every celebrity has things they hide and fake.
    Also, the [i]"If not as a person, then as Miley Cyrus's brother."[/i] thing kind of went against everything you said about having his own opinion and such.
    I hate Miley Cyrus and Trace seems to create his own image with the tattoos and peircings to break away from the Disney image his younger sister established.
    August 17th, 2009 at 10:05pm
  • Little Miss Calamity

    Little Miss Calamity (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    29
    Location:
    United States
    He's right.
    But I think if I was Miley, I'd be angry. He stabs jokes at her a lot, and some of them are harsh...
    And that comment he made seemed like it was aimed at her a little.
    August 17th, 2009 at 09:47pm
  • Devil On My Shoulder

    Devil On My Shoulder (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    34
    Location:
    Canada
    [i]"If not as a person, then as Miley Cyrus’s brother."[/i]

    That ruined the whole thing.
    Why would we respect him just because he's Miley's brother?
    August 17th, 2009 at 09:36pm
  • pinkXenough

    pinkXenough (150)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    28
    Location:
    United States
    nice article. nick isn't an adult. hes like 16. but anyhoo, trace cyrus shouldnt even opened his mouth. it's his sisters friends, and is that anyway to repay her? he only has that career because miley is famous. i agree with christofer d ingle and poisen paradise as well. they are role models for kids. thats why people call them fake. trace cyrus is just plain rude
    August 17th, 2009 at 09:33pm
  • the used.

    the used. (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    34
    Location:
    United States
    [i]"The Jonas Brothers are now all adults."[/i]

    Um, I beg to differ.
    The youngest one, Nick, he's what - 15/16 years old?
    I'd hardly call that being an adult.

    But as far as him and his brothers go, I really don't like them very much.
    Disney Channel has formed them into something we've all seen before; a product of money, with no other intentions than to make money.
    Sorry to say, but that's how things have become nowadays.
    August 17th, 2009 at 09:21pm
  • wannabefamous

    wannabefamous (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    28
    Location:
    United States
    The Jonas Bros ARE fake. I don't like anyone from disney or nickelodeon, but I respect some of those people for the things they do. I use to respect MC, but she lost it when she went slutty. I respected JB, too. But they lost it. They're too fake for me to respect. They didn't do ANYTHING to become famous. They had their parents do it for them. I can't think of ANYTHING that they do/did that's hard.

    They're fake and their fans are too goddamn caught up in their FAKE music that they don't want to face the truth.
    August 17th, 2009 at 09:18pm