Trace Cyrus, Not Respected For Voicing His Thoughts? - Comments

  • MaraMagiccc?

    MaraMagiccc? (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    31
    Location:
    United States
    "This is called freedom of speech, he chose to point out a fact."

    I'd like to point out that this is his OPINION not a fact because you have no idea what the Jonas Brothers are like in real life maybe they ARE in fact as clean-cut as the media makes them out to be, or maybe they aren't.

    If they aren't then they are just trying to set good examples and be role models for kids, and if that's they're intention then they really are good guys who ARE clean cut, and not fake, because they actually care how they influence children these days. But hey, who am I to judge that, or even who is Trace Cyrus to judge that?

    But we are all entitled to our thoughts and OPINIONS.

    Point is, it doesn't really matter.
    Do you like the Jonas Brother's music?
    If yes, then great, if no, also great.

    Although, I do think that they aren't fake, but that's just my opinion, but I'm not gonna say "OMG I hate Trace Cyrus for saying this." I actually love Trace, and I love that he doesn't really give a shit about what people think of his opinions or if people think he's clean enough to be listening to, he's just like I'ma play my music, don't like it? Eff off. (:
    August 17th, 2009 at 05:41pm
  • Your Mom

    Your Mom (250)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    103
    Location:
    United States
    Definitely agreed.
    They--to me--seem like they're aiming to make it seem like they're perfect little angels or some shit like that. They never do ANYTHING that would change their 'reputation', they just follow what would make them "perfect" in the public's eyes, when really they just come off as ugly & fake f00ls.
    And I don't like that last sentence, either. [i]If not as a person, then as Miley Cyrus's Brother.[/i] What does that have to do anything? Why does he need to be respected for being someone's sibling? I was like glaring at that part for a good 5 minutes, haha.
    August 17th, 2009 at 05:21pm
  • YummyJonas

    YummyJonas (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    33
    Location:
    Hong Kong
    I forgot to mention that Trace Cyrus is the singer of Metro Station, you should put that up ;)
    August 17th, 2009 at 05:21pm
  • Acadia.Is.Gone

    Acadia.Is.Gone (150)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    31
    Location:
    Canada
    Couldnt agree more! I used to be a fan on The Jonas Brothers but then felt as if they were to fake and broke away from them. I agree with Trace!
    August 17th, 2009 at 05:05pm
  • AndyChaotic;

    AndyChaotic; (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    31
    Location:
    United States
    I like Trace Cyrus and I appreciate what he said. Its true, almost every celebrity always have to put up this image as a good girl, bad girl, slut, bitch. Even guys like the "bad ass" or the "sweetheart".

    'm not trying to be rude and maybe I'm taking it the wrong way and I agree with Venomous, why would you say we have to respect him not as a person but as Miley Cryrus brothers? Um isn't he his own person? He never wanted to be associated with her IMAGE. Trace built a name for HIMSELF, NOT as Miley Cryrus brothers. Yeah he's not as popular but still. He has fame in his own right.

    Me, personally, I don't listen to Miley Cryus or the Joblow brothers.
    August 17th, 2009 at 04:36pm
  • Isabella.

    Isabella. (550)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    29
    Location:
    United Kingdom
    I dislike him and all, but I completely agree with him :).
    My Uncle Donnie works as a light technican and he ahd to go backstages to get the lights right with their time to sing. So . . . main fact is that they lip sync :).
    August 17th, 2009 at 04:15pm
  • AnotherChanceToLive.

    AnotherChanceToLive. (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    28
    Location:
    United States
    Thank you for pointing this out.
    I love you for it lol
    August 17th, 2009 at 04:03pm
  • andrew luck.

    andrew luck. (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    28
    Location:
    Honduras
    First time I agree with him.
    One thing I like from Miley is that she has done her crazy things and she doesn't cares.
    The Jonas Brothers....let Russel Brand tell you that XD
    August 17th, 2009 at 03:26pm
  • A Rocket To The Moon

    A Rocket To The Moon (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    29
    Location:
    United States
    I totally agree with trace on the jo hoes being a fake image just for the public.I think their really being fake.I mean come on,the jo hoes are like 17,19, 22,no one at that age couldn't have not have sex,drank or smoked by then.and isn't kevin engaged? they've probably already had sex before.i for one never like the jo bros so i could care less about them.
    August 17th, 2009 at 03:22pm
  • glitterguts

    glitterguts (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    28
    Location:
    Great Britain (UK)
    I think I love you for writing this and pointing all this out.
    August 17th, 2009 at 02:52pm
  • Your.Pink.Diary

    Your.Pink.Diary (165)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    34
    Location:
    Australia
    The guy is a total tool. But he's 100% right on his comment about the Jonas Brother's.

    I respect them and all, but they are media robots. They just don't seem real.

    I mean even Miley is more real... she's done some stupid things but at least we know she's a normal person.
    August 17th, 2009 at 01:16pm
  • Benjamin Barker

    Benjamin Barker (105)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    28
    Location:
    Great Britain (UK)
    Well, He's right.
    I don't necessarily like him, but he's right.
    August 17th, 2009 at 12:50pm
  • Venomous.

    Venomous. (300)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    31
    Location:
    Australia
    I don't understand this part; [i]If not as a person, then as Miley Cyrus’s brother.[/i]

    What does his sister have to do with anything? It's his opinion and has nothing to do with her. That last part just plain confused me. Personally, I think you could have strengthened your argument a lot more without that sentence. :)
    August 17th, 2009 at 12:10pm
  • John W. Lennon

    John W. Lennon (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    103
    Location:
    Great Britain (UK)
    I'm not into any of that Disney stuff, and I don't think much of Trace Cyrus either, but I have to say I agree with him.
    August 17th, 2009 at 11:50am
  • YummyJonas

    YummyJonas (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    33
    Location:
    Hong Kong
    Erm *small voice* agreed. And you're talking to a Jonas fan here ;)
    August 17th, 2009 at 11:22am
  • BrickByBoringBrick

    BrickByBoringBrick (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    32
    Location:
    United States
    Oh yeah because those boys have NEVER done anything to go against their cookie-cutter image. PLEASE. They may look innocent but looks can be deceiving. And good for Trace for A.) Speaking his mind. and B.) Wanting to clean up his shit FOR HIM and not FOR OTHERS.
    August 17th, 2009 at 11:09am