Trace Cyrus, Not Respected For Voicing His Thoughts? - Comments

  • Glow Worm.

    Glow Worm. (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    31
    Location:
    United States
    I really really don't like Trace, but I think he's right. I'm not saying their secretly druggies or sex addicts or something, but come on, no mistakes at all? They've been pretty famous for awhile, but they've done nothing wrong?
    August 17th, 2009 at 09:10pm
  • permanentdeclaration

    permanentdeclaration (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    30
    Location:
    United States
    [i]Do you believe that Kevin, Joe and Nick are complete innocents who has never made a drug/sex/alcohol/thievery mistake that could change their whole reputation?[/i]

    I would say that yes, I believe that.

    But besides that, I agree with what you wrote. That last paragraph hit home for me. Honestly, opinions are just opinions, and that's it. All celebs, like you said, have to put up some kind of fake image. As for JB, I don't think it's as drastic as most, but it's still there.

    I, personally, don't see fault in his statement. He clearly didn't mean any disrespect and people should realize that. The people who are getting worked up about this are just huge fans who can't see both sides.

    I meant no disrespect in this comment (:
    August 17th, 2009 at 08:53pm
  • Happenis

    Happenis (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    67
    Location:
    United States
    Just because some people decide not to partake in anything too scandelous, doesn't make them fake. :/ Sure , The JoHoes might be a bunch of fakes, but maybe they just chose not to do shit like drugs, alcohol, or tattoos and piercings.
    August 17th, 2009 at 08:44pm
  • tiny dancer

    tiny dancer (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    102
    Location:
    United States
    MildDiarrhea, I compleatly agree with you.
    What he said, was just plain rude. I don't hate Trace or the Jonas Brothers, infact, I'm a fan of the Jonas Brothers. I'm sure the Jonas Brothers do something "bad" in their life, they just don't go about it publicly like other celebrities. They're being role models for younger children, and I don't see anything wrong with that.
    August 17th, 2009 at 08:26pm
  • only human

    only human (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    34
    Location:
    United States
    I would like to purge Trace Cyrus into everlasting fire.

    I don't like the Jonas Brothers either, but jfc at least I can look at them/hear or read stuff they say and not lose faith in mankind.
    August 17th, 2009 at 08:13pm
  • Carma

    Carma (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    30
    Location:
    United States
    thank god someone finally said it.
    i love trace a bit more now :)
    August 17th, 2009 at 08:06pm
  • Melissadoll

    Melissadoll (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    29
    Location:
    United States
    Trace looks like a faggot now that I noticed
    August 17th, 2009 at 07:58pm
  • Alexander Semin

    Alexander Semin (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    31
    Location:
    United States
    Holy shit... I never noticed how hot he is... I MEAN- I absolutely agree and I admire and respect him for going ahead and saying that.
    August 17th, 2009 at 07:53pm
  • darling

    darling (150)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    28
    Location:
    United States
    He is right.
    But I can't wait to see if the JoBros and Trace may fight.JK!
    August 17th, 2009 at 07:46pm
  • matthuee.

    matthuee. (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    28
    Location:
    United States
    Trace is right. We're all humans. And I'm not siding with anyone, but you know he is right. All the Jonas fans know he's right. They don't want to admit it because they're all blinded by how much they hate Trace Cyrus now. Honestly, think about it logicly.
    August 17th, 2009 at 07:44pm
  • ClarissaDevil.

    ClarissaDevil. (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    31
    Location:
    Sweden
    I just began to like Trace Cyrus.
    August 17th, 2009 at 07:44pm
  • ZombieBunnyKILL

    ZombieBunnyKILL (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    32
    Location:
    United States
    You know he's right. And I don't even care about Trace Cyrus.
    August 17th, 2009 at 07:38pm
  • Fine.China

    Fine.China (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    31
    Location:
    United States
    Yes, he has his freedom of speech and he can say whatever the hell he wants, but that was just straightup mean. Believe it or not, there are some people in the world that grew up with morals and refuse to take part in sexual/drug related things and avoid those kind of mistakes all together. You can't call someone a fake just because they choose not to do these thing. Just because they're celebrities doesn't mean they have to be into drugs and sex. It doesn't mean that they have to have a fake cover either.
    As much as I hate the Jonas Brothers, I don't believe they're fake. You can say their music sucks and that they're ugly, but when you assume something about their personalities or say something completely incorrect about someone, it gets ridiculous.
    August 17th, 2009 at 07:34pm
  • Cotee

    Cotee (200)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    29
    Location:
    Canada
    I think he's ignorant, and probably only saying this because Miley is mad at the Jonas Boys for something.
    August 17th, 2009 at 06:56pm
  • moonhipposwrite

    moonhipposwrite (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    103
    Location:
    United States
    i liked this artical... Miley Cyrus acts all spik and span for disney but pshh from all dem pic u know she isnt>< But Trace is just going out there and telling it like it is!
    August 17th, 2009 at 06:15pm
  • Dodger

    Dodger (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    32
    Location:
    Ireland
    I completely agree.As a fan of both Metro Station and Trace Cyrus I know that Trace tends to speak his mind.He doesn't conform for others and I think thats great!I also think that Trace probably knows the real Jonas Brothers and he's simply saying they aren't all as innocent as they are made out to be.
    Eventually the Jonas Brothers will have to step out of the Disney light and maybe we will see more of their bad side.I think it will be good to see a less than squeaky clean image...
    August 17th, 2009 at 06:13pm
  • inxluvxwidxaxvampire

    inxluvxwidxaxvampire (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    31
    Location:
    Great Britain (UK)
    I fully respect traces veiw.
    the only guy who has sense with guts to speak his mind.

    and i will never ever respect him [i]because[/i] of miley cyrus. It degrades his image by having HIM with HER in the same sentence.
    miley = ugh.
    August 17th, 2009 at 06:12pm
  • asteroid

    asteroid (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    31
    Location:
    United States
    Maramagiccc? I think the author wasn't trying to say the Jonas Brothers are fully fake, just that because they are so commonly spotted in the public eye, that they can't be exactly who they are all the time. If a camera flashes, they have to smile. In their business, cameras flash a lot. No one smiles that much. Even the Jonas Brothers can't be that happy.

    Can you understand the difference? I tried to make it as clear as possible. Every celebrity has to put some front while in public.
    August 17th, 2009 at 05:58pm
  • visualprince

    visualprince (305)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    30
    Location:
    Hong Kong
    Hey, just like to let everyone know that at the ending, I only meant that because I saw quite a lot of Miley Cyrus fans say shit about Trace. The message was to those fans saying that, whatever he is, he is still her brother.

    If Jonas Brothers were really clean-cut in real life, I'd gladly be their number one fan. Though the thing about their music is a good point ^_^
    August 17th, 2009 at 05:51pm
  • Silly_Girl

    Silly_Girl (350)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    31
    Location:
    United States
    I dunno who he is but he has a problem with the JB. I like him.
    August 17th, 2009 at 05:42pm